Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck
    #5074751 -

Suspect in rape by man posing as firefighter caught


http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/17/fugitive.caught/index.html


Holy fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5074780 -

crazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5074905 -

Acid. Blame it all on acid!


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: cubeladd]
    #5074975 -

Was she hot?


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: badchad]
    #5074978 -

badchad said:
Was she hot?




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: eligal]
    #5074994 -

eligal said:
badchad said:
Was she hot?






so was she? but yeah thats pretty crazy


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: Banez]
    #5075170 -

OHSBrave06 said:
eligal said:
badchad said:
Was she hot?






so was she? but yeah thats pretty crazy



Probably not if he had to rape her for 12 hours.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: barfightlard]
    #5075185 -

or...

he wouldn't have done it for 12 hours if she wasn't?

:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5075191 -

thats a tough one


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: barfightlard]
    #5075212 -

How could you stab yourself in the neck? I don't think i'd ever be able to do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: cubeladd]
    #5075222 -

cubeladd said:
Acid. Blame it all on acid!



are you crazy?? war on drugs is bad enough as it is... prejudices against mind-altering substances are way out of hand... you want society believeng lsd brings people to rape women too? don't you have enough with the "glass orange-juice" story?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: In(di)go]
    #5075238 -

Too bad he didn't kill himself.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man rapes woman for 12 hours posing as a firefighter, stabs himself in the neck [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5075615 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Too bad he didn't kill himself.



S-A-R-C-A-S-M


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need some GD concerts for a 12 hour drive keeponshroomin 778 7 06/17/04 02:15 PM
by Ripple
* What's with the guilt trip from the firefighters? Phychotron 814 4 02/27/05 07:39 PM
by MikeOLogical
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,932 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* The Most Beautiful Woman In The World
( 1 2 3 all )
Revelation 6,580 48 05/02/03 12:46 AM
by BOBs
* What are your hours of operation1? (POLL) Cow Shit Collector 1,183 4 10/31/02 11:25 AM
by Smack31
* It's 12:11 AM.. oneducktwoducks 699 8 11/14/03 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Man or Woman? daba 802 6 11/06/03 01:58 AM
by mntlfngrs
* I got yelled at by a def woman , because of the shroomery notapillow 1,032 12 02/25/04 08:24 PM
by RuNE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,379 topic views. 0 members, 100 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.