Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How fast do you type?
    #5072147 -

I vary between 95 and 110 words per minute. I always thought so, and then when I registered with my temp agency I had to take a test, and even with having to correct a bunch of mistakes I managed 98 WPM.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072156 -

I remember taking that test back in middle school...I think it was 68 or something. I'm sure its higher now...I hope.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072157 -

i was around 110 from what i remember in high school typing class.

don't know if i've gotten better or worse since then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072159 -

I do about 70- 80 but that's with lots of spelling errors.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? *DELETED* [Re: Ripple]
    #5072211 -

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: poke smot!]
    #5072269 -

wow cool test it said 300-350 for me thought I read much slower than that.  The typing though was 40 WPM

:finger:

WB


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072283 -

Between 80-100 words a minute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: Trav]
    #5072333 -

in high school i was like 120 words per minute

its probably down to like 100 now


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #5072371 -

Fastest I ever tested was 114 WPM in high school. I usually don't have the need to type that fast though. I probably couldn't type that fast all the time either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072386 -

I wish I could type that fast, I can type about 35 to 40 wpm, at the most. But I never had to type fast for anything, I type on here, other then that I dont type except for e-mail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072392 -

right around 97ish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you wype? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5072410 -

fuck, i hated typing back in school.. with the 'home keys' :lol: 

i type pretty fast, considerin i only use like 2-4 fingers and my thumbs


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you wype? [Re: Infrared]
    #5072417 -

yeah I don't really follow that home key business...I've become proficient at pecking at keys very fast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072435 -

If it's words like a,it,on,I....maybe 20? {2 finger typer here} :shrug: Weren't no computers when I went to school....and I didn't take typing class...Now ask how fast I can roll a joint...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: vinsue]
    #5072441 -

How fast can you roll a joint?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5072443 -

80-90, the last time I checked.

It depends a lot on what I'm typing. Copying something takes a lot longer to type than something that flows right from my head.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: trendal]
    #5072446 -

I hit the backspace key a LOT while typing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: vinsue]
    #5072453 -

be happy... typing class was the absolut worst.. i used to sit there and freak out, i couldnt stand typing the 'proper way' .. it made me break out in sweats and wanna smash people in the face :rant: :bomb:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5072455 -

skunk78395 said:
I wish I could type that fast, I can type about 35 to 40 wpm, at the most. But I never had to type fast for anything, I type on here, other then that I dont type except for e-mail.



At that speed the least you can do is spell correctly :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How fast do you type? [Re: Boom]
    #5072458 -

Done !!  And burning... :bigblunt: :bigjoint:....maybe 10 joints a minute ??


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* American southern midwesterners review of fast food joints ShroomyMcPot 1,993 8 08/13/09 09:16 PM
by joe666
* How do you get weed out of your system fast? killershroomssuck 411 1 07/27/04 05:18 AM
by hawksapprentice
* Fastest Way You Have Made Cash?
( 1 2 3 all )
Mighty Bop 4,596 51 08/21/05 09:53 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* how to improve my typing skills stefan 1,085 12 05/24/04 03:48 PM
by Krishna
* I'm done with fast food
( 1 2 all )
Adden 2,974 30 11/05/04 09:59 PM
by GnuBobo
* asking for some fast advice about outside cat kadakuda 767 10 11/26/04 04:52 PM
by SassySkiip
* After an all day fast- HBWR
( 1 2 3 all )
gdman 3,673 48 12/16/04 06:25 PM
by gdman
* need help fast fee 441 14 12/13/04 09:58 PM
by Supernova

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,867 topic views. 3 members, 151 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.