Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Got my ass kicked
    #5042840 -

just got my fucking face kicked in by four black guys down on sixth street. cops did shit...drove off in an SUV laughing shit...I'm bleeding out my face....really could use some bud right now...shitty way to end my friend's birthday, wonder where he is right nowl...I hate life.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: bert]
    #5042846 -

I hope you didn't do anything to deserve that.

I'm sorry to hear that man.

<3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: bert]
    #5042850 -

Bummer man.  Only time I got jumped was at the beginnin' of this year visiting New York.  We were stayin' right across the Hudson in Jersey, at the Hyatt hotel with a view of downtown Manhattan across the river and the Statue of Liberty down the way. 




One day I had stayed behind at the hotel for the afternoon to do some work and just relax, I decided to go for a walk on the Jersey side to see what was out there since the all the days and nights had been spent in New York and probably would be for the rest of the trip.  I trek northwestward for maybe about a mile's worth, finding mostly industrial areas and finally a mall.  Unfortunately, to my dismay I found out that they don't sell liquor in the markets around there!  So I get some lunch at the foot court and head back for a Guinness at the hotel bar. 

On the way back, literally in view of the Hyatt at the end of the street I'm walking on (maybe 400 feet away), I see a group of people come out of the PATH subway station actin' all rowdy an' what not.  I just keep headin' towards the hotel and don't pay them much mind.  Well a minute later I hear footsteps running behind me and a thought crosses my mind that perhaps someone is running at me.. but having no experience with such an occurance before I didn't even turn around to check.  My mistake. I was blindsided on the right side of my face from behind - full swing of the arm that knocked my unexpected ass down onto my other side.  Within seconds I'd straghtened my glasses, picked myself up and turned around in one swoop only to see the asshole's jacket flailing as he runs 100 feet or so back to his posse of about ten teenage kids. 

That shit had me pretty damn pissed for quite some time - I wanted revenge - thankfully now I find it more amusing than angering!.. and anyways, it wouldn't have been too smart to run right into his crowd just to get a few good punches in. :crazy:

Violence is teh geh.. but I'll tell ya this, I take much greater care in surveying my surroundings after that experience. :shiftyeyes: :tongue:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Edited by geokills (12/10/05 03:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5042852 -

only mexicans on sixth street in my city...

but that sucks. I've never been seriously beat up.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5042855 -

I've never been hit like that myself. I don't know how i'd react if someone hit me in the face. I'm assuming i'd start kicking some major ass. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: geokills]
    #5042872 -

I totally hear you...I was hjumepd in front of at least 2p0 peple
....the fucked up part is I volunteer at least 20 hours a week for katrina victims and I got jumpoed by 4 black guys...man I'm drunk but I'll still keep volunteering next week... fuck thses guys, they dont know what the hell is going on..sorry I had to post such bad vibves in the pub, im drunk going to my bros house....peace


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: bert]
    #5042880 -

Shit happens, no shame in bein' pissed from time to time.
Those fools are at a loss anyway, they'll probably get what's comin' to 'em some day.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: geokills]
    #5042883 -

That means alot coming from you, geokills. I'm sure by tomorrow morning this will have have passed over like early morning dew. peace. volunteering conintues....


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: bert]
    #5042953 -

Sounds like a hate crime to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: gregorio]
    #5043175 -

yea this could turn into a racial thread.
but i hope it doesnt.

sorry to hear that, never been beaten up that bad before.


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #5043185 -

wow man, glad you are okay though. so they just did it randomly?

btw props to volunteer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: novorua]
    #5043615 -

Man... if it were a group of white guys on a black dude, it'd be a fucking news story.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5043665 -

elgr said:
Man... if it were a group of white guys on a black dude, it'd be a fucking news story.



Yeah the sad part is it is true. They would have every pro black orginization on it.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: geokills]
    #5043667 -

geokills said:
Bummer man.  Only time I got jumped was at the beginnin' of this year visiting New York.  We were stayin' right across the Hudson in Jersey, at the Hyatt hotel with a view of downtown Manhattan across the river and the Statue of Liberty down the way. 




One day I had stayed behind at the hotel for the afternoon to do some work and just relax, I decided to go for a walk on the Jersey side to see what was out there since the all the days and nights had been spent in New York and probably would be for the rest of the trip.  I trek northwestward for maybe about a mile's worth, finding mostly industrial areas and finally a mall.  Unfortunately, to my dismay I found out that they don't sell liquor in the markets around there!  So I get some lunch at the foot court and head back for a Guinness at the hotel bar. 

On the way back, literally in view of the Hyatt at the end of the street I'm walking on (maybe 400 feet away), I see a group of people come out of the PATH subway station actin' all rowdy an' what not.  I just keep headin' towards the hotel and don't pay them much mind.  Well a minute later I hear footsteps running behind me and a thought crosses my mind that perhaps someone is running at me.. but having no experience with such an occurance before I didn't even turn around to check.  My mistake. I was blindsided on the right side of my face from behind - full swing of the arm that knocked my unexpected ass down onto my other side.  Within seconds I'd straghtened my glasses, picked myself up and turned around in one swoop only to see the asshole's jacket flailing as he runs 100 feet or so back to his posse of about ten teenage kids. 

That shit had me pretty damn pissed for quite some time - I wanted revenge - thankfully now I find it more amusing than angering!.. and anyways, it wouldn't have been too smart to run right into his crowd just to get a few good punches in. :crazy:

Violence is teh geh.. but I'll tell ya this, I take much greater care in surveying my surroundings after that experience. :shiftyeyes: :tongue:




Ladies and gentlemen...I give you Dirty Jerz.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5043670 -

Shhhhhh Sheik will hear you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass kicked [Re: Adom]
    #5043790 -

I got beaten up a couple of times as a young teen, it scarred me emotionally, didn't leave the house for a year besides school. Would constantly be paranoid if out on the streets, wouldn't relax outdoors anywhere.

To them it's a laugh but to the victims it's not only a few bruises that'll heal but an emotional ordeal. It's common for taller folk to get the brunt of random attacks if it's young teens in gangs as they want to hit the "biggest" guy to make themselves look "big" infront of their mates.

It's sad  :mad:


--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass licked!! [Re: bert]
    #5043795 -

sorry to hear bout that hope your recovery goes good.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass licked!! [Re: bert]
    #5043812 -

iv had my ass kicked numerous times, my best advice to u is learn from wut happened, and next time u see that same situation coming, ull know how to prevent it. after a couple times of fighting u learn how to fight, wut to do, and how to stop it/prevent it. pretty soon ull be the ass kicker trust me:grin: work out/take karate/carry a gun <<all good things that will save ur ass incase u get in a fight


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass licked!! [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #5043831 -

I stab people in the face if they look in my direction. Even the cops are scared of me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got my ass licked!! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5043850 -

don't lie you only go as far as DDT misogyny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im getting my ass kicked badly....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,679 36 05/04/04 02:56 PM
by notapillow
* I just kicked some ass in the arcade. CaRnAgECaNdYS 762 5 06/02/05 06:56 AM
by CrazyBusiness
* Mike Gordon gets assed kicked by Hell's Angles Adom 15,722 4 08/19/03 11:23 AM
by Quintessence
* Now this is a hotel room......
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,242 20 09/18/04 05:33 PM
by goobler
* i just booked us 3 conjoined hotel rooms for EDC
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,484 33 05/26/05 04:34 AM
by 40oz
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* Vegas, what hotel? ThorA 1,079 11 07/23/04 04:19 PM
by mntlfngrs
* EDC in 19 days, FULL LINE UP INSiDE, 3 hotel rooms & world famous Venice Beach. 40oz 1,434 9 06/09/05 03:51 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,751 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.