Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just kicked some ass in the arcade.
    #4246904 -

Okay..so I just got home from work and I'm bored and can't sleep. Sometimes I go to the arcade. Well...I just kicked someones ass in there. Anyone else wanna play?
Desiree!

The scores are as follows:
Desiree: 23950
warrior_hippy: 6795


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just kicked some ass in the arcade. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4246947 -

What game are you playing?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just kicked some ass in the arcade. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4246994 -

Curveball...I also just kicked more ass at another game that I don't think I've ever played before.

Wanna play?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just kicked some ass in the arcade. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4247014 -

I will play some shizzle with you, if I can pull it off, and you show me how. Have patience though, I'm -ripped-...


--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just kicked some ass in the arcade. [Re: CrazyBusiness]
    #4247123 -

I was on an ass kicking roll...then I got my butt kicked a couple of times.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just kicked some ass in the arcade. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4247157 -

The scores are as follows:
CrazyBusiness: 21650
Desiree: 19800

whoo.. damn close.. GG :laugh:


--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 985 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* Hey look a newbie, let's kick it!
( 1 2 3 all )
DVine 4,424 52 03/14/04 07:56 PM
by ninetynine
* shroomery kicks ASSSSSSSS norwegian1 903 16 11/18/04 02:49 AM
by Merkin
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,702 17 03/25/03 06:02 PM
by shroominbloom
* ramen noodles kick ass
( 1 2 3 all )
LethalX5 5,014 44 02/02/05 09:20 PM
by Cubieman420
* Wal-Mart kicks ass!
( 1 2 all )
13eetleJuice 4,072 24 11/06/04 06:25 AM
by butterflydawn
* New shroomery look kicks ass! MAGnum 1,474 19 10/03/04 09:48 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
762 topic views. 4 members, 48 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.