Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!)
    #5040014 -

Please direct me to a spyware remover I can download for free...I'm super-poor so I can't afford any of the pricy ones...yet I'm being attacked by all this spyware crap.  :mad:

Any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: MOTH]
    #5040029 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: MOTH]
    #5040031 -



--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: MOTH]
    #5040035 -

There are lots Ad-Aware SE Personal you can get it from free.
Spybot Search & Destroy also free.

You can get any spyware program you want if you look hard enough at torrent sites.

http://isohunt.com
http://www.mininova.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: leery11]
    #5040051 -

leery11 said:
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

this is pretty good.



Thats what I use too.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: leery11]
    #5040056 -

leery11 said:
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

this is pretty good.



:thumbup: what i use

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: Dety]
    #5040057 -

hey honey call me on my `cell phone if you can


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5040081 -

"hey honey call me on my `cell phone if you can"

Why would i want to call you?

If i can? cant call unless i know the number & even then there is no reason to talk on the phone with someone i dont know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: Dety]
    #5040084 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5040118 -

I just did...pick up your phone, silly.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5040122 -

:penguinmonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5040135 -

sorry that was ment for ellemyshshade


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5040153 -

Apology accepted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: MOTH]
    #5040174 -

hey call again... I think my phone is fucking up


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is there a spyware remover that's good AND free?! (I'm being attacked!) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5040244 -

i haven't had to download anything in forever. I use a combo of the lavasoft software cited above and popup stopper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help! I have spyware on my comp! chodamunky 885 16 09/28/03 07:29 AM
by Anonymous
* fucking spyware KingOftheThing 975 10 01/23/05 05:03 PM
by Supernova
* Program for getting rid of spyware? Delyrium 1,511 17 02/18/04 02:06 AM
by scott2004bc
* Firewall / Popup Blockers
( 1 2 all )
TheDudeAbides 2,234 21 08/08/05 12:39 AM
by Shroomism
* Help me stop this popup kosmic_charlie 856 3 03/08/04 05:58 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Spyware/adware NoodleSalad 474 2 02/03/05 06:57 PM
by gdman
* Ad-Aware or Spybot....or? Syle 715 9 12/05/08 09:05 AM
by Newbie
* Free anti-virus prog, works great, found 6 viruses! bandaid 690 5 08/12/04 04:50 PM
by Worf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
822 topic views. 3 members, 205 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.