Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sushi for lunch
    #5027930 -

Google brought in fucking sushi chefs and some real fresh as hell fish and they just make you whatever combination of pieces you want.

God damn.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027937 -

Yeah? I brought saltines.

And a V8. And a Tigers Milk Bar, and a Hansons soda.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5027946 -

sushi is fuckin amazing.

btw u work for google? damnnnn, good pay I bet. what do ya do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: novorua]
    #5027951 -

Not good pay, I work through a temp agency but I'm working on becoming full-time, it'll be another few months.

I work in the tech department, entry level, mainly inventory and formatting machines and scavenging what we call the bone pile for spare parts.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027955 -

Repulsive


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #5027957 -

wish I was eating some RIGHT NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #5027958 -

Delicious


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027959 -

What kind of machines do they run?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027960 -

I tried Sushi for the very first time a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of seafood in any form but I decided to give it a try and I actually liked it. I can't remember what I had though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Chikitta]
    #5027965 -

They just hired a load of chefs to come in and cook for the employees?

Sure know how to run a company.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027973 -

im going to go get some sushi for luch as soon as i go out. Lunch time is the best deals for sushi!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Chikitta]
    #5027975 -

Chikitta said:
They just hired a load of chefs to come in and cook for the employees?

Sure know how to run a company.



I thought sushi was raw fish.....


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Chikitta]
    #5027980 -

Chikitta said:
They just hired a load of chefs to come in and cook for the employees?

Sure know how to run a company.



Lunch is catered every day, a different ethnic variety each day.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5027982 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
What kind of machines do they run?



HP XW4300's with Red Hat Linux for the Engineers. HP dc5000 MT's for the regular employees, as well as IBM T43 Laptops and Apple 15" G4 Powerbooks.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027987 -

Mecury is tastey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Adom]
    #5027989 -

In small doses, mmhmm.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5027994 -

I'm pretty sure the HP dc5000 was the same model used at my old job.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Chikitta]
    #5028011 -

So how are the people at google OMR?

Are they all nice and stuff? What other fun stuff do you get at google?


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5028016 -

it's a tiny thing, I can pick it up with one arm. Ha, I've beefed up since I started working here, I'm still a skinny shit like always but we have four floors connected by central stairways, it's a real cool design, and I'm always carrying computers up the stairs, going two steps at a time, and monitors too. I had to ship one of the monitors yesterday and, in the box, it was 26 lbs. I was like wow! I carried one of those ine ach arm, going two steps at a time, from 18 to 21! No wonder my thighs and arms actually have these weird things in em called muscles.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi for lunch [Re: Adom]
    #5028019 -

thats why i love my fatty tuna so! mmmmmmercury

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's for lunch?!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,132 36 08/11/10 05:47 PM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Sushi!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
whattheheck 4,878 66 04/28/08 04:39 PM
by whattheheck
* Just had my first REAL sushi roll.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NewbieS 5,463 98 08/08/09 05:56 AM
by sirdonut
* i want to be a sushi chef...((((UPDATE!!))) mushman18 534 14 09/04/09 10:31 PM
by mushman18
* Sushi Pictorial sui 743 11 05/12/09 06:02 AM
by Madtowntripper
* going to school to become a sushi chef? DeadPhan 406 4 01/09/10 05:55 PM
by starfire_xes
* Sushi Restaurant Job
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,737 28 11/21/03 02:42 AM
by felix
* Sushi
( 1 2 3 4 all )
thoughts 3,172 70 11/11/08 06:11 PM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,926 topic views. 6 members, 21 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.