Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Changing the future while under the influence
    #5008167 -

When I'm under the influence of a drug that puts me in a euphoric state of bless, I mediate. Sometimes I feel like I can change my future while in this state of mind.

I get into a place of bliss and awareness. There's a point where I feel like I can "feel" then next day and then next day, etc. based on what I where I think I'll be on that day, the people I'll be around and the place I'll be. I absorb the "feeling" that day. I take control of it and marinate it with positivity, love, happiness, strength and all that good stuff. In a way, it's a bridge between ultra Learyfan and regular Learyfan. It helps leave bread crumbs.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008177 -

you cannot change anything while under the influence...try it sober, then you'll have results

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008196 -

After my egodeath trip, I felt similar for weeks on end. Like I could see my life already unraveled in front of me, but I could change it at anytime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: goobler]
    #5008198 -

goobler said:
you cannot change anything while under the influence...try it sober, then you'll have results



good point!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008221 -

I'm with goobs on this one. You won't change the future while under the influence. However, psychedelics can often inspire one to change the future.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: goobler]
    #5008224 -

goobler said:
you cannot change anything while under the influence...try it sober, then you'll have results



What I'm doing right now is setting up a state of mind that I hope will influence tomorrow's Learyfan and the day after that's Learyfan by changing my thought about the things I do and the feelings that I will have that day.

You can predict what a day will be like to some degree. That's not delusional.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Silversoul]
    #5008247 -

Paradigm said:
I'm with goobs on this one. You won't change the future while under the influence. However, psychedelics can often inspire one to change the future.



That's basically what I'm saying. I'm inspiring change for tomorrow's Learyfan, right now while I have the power to do so.

I'm altering the "folder" that I have in my mind for these days. I know what my reaction to people, places and events will be to some degree. Hopefully, when I access my "folder" for that day I will find it much easier to deal with because I've marinated that day in happiness.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: MOTH]
    #5008373 -

EllemyshShade said:
After my egodeath trip, I felt similar for weeks on end. Like I could see my life already unraveled in front of me, but I could change it at anytime.



That's really sweet. It would be nice to have such a powerful reminder myself. I guess I'm working on it.

It's so wonderful to sit here having complete control of the habit energies that hit my mind in waves. Over and over it hits my consciousness trying to take control. Over and over I grab it, hold it and watch it fade away. I know I most likely won't make a life-long change tonight, but the more I take control over a habit energy, the less control it has over me. Imagine bending a fork until it breaks. I'm bending that fork over and over. Eventually it will break.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008380 -

Learyfan said:
goobler said:
you cannot change anything while under the influence...try it sober, then you'll have results



What I'm doing right now is setting up a state of mind that I hope will influence tomorrow's Learyfan and the day after that's Learyfan by changing my thought about the things I do and the feelings that I will have that day.

You can predict what a day will be like to some degree. That's not delusional.








you're not predicting you pre meditating...you can do what you want...its not some super mystical power

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008381 -

I saw the future while high once. I saw the pizza delivery guy before he came it was surreal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: goobler]
    #5008464 -

goobler said:
you're not predicting you pre meditating...you can do what you want...its not some super mystical power



I never said that it was some mystical power. That's your trip. Every human has a "folder" (as I like to call it) for every person, place and situation that they've been in and may possibly be in in the future. I'm simply stating that I can "feel" where I'll be coming from tomorrow, etc.. I'm feeling sober Learyfan's reaction to things that will happen in the future and I'm making a note in my folder to come from a different perspective once I feel that habit energy hit me.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: Learyfan]
    #5008518 -

your future is in your hands, its not mystical or nothn u hold your fate in the palm of your hand so yea u can change the future, i know i have done it, we all do not knowing we do. u make ur own future to a point. its not magic mystical shit its your life what u get or what u see as ur future could be ur future but if u dont like waht u see u have the POWER whithin yourself to change it. so yea u can change the future my man, plus changing ur future can change the future of those around u. SO LETS GET 2GETHER AND CHANGE OUR FUTURE!


--------------------
"I think I am, therefore I become."
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Changing the future while under the influence [Re: zenman223]
    #5008530 -

zenman223 said:
your future is in your hands, its not mystical or nothn u hold your fate in the palm of your hand so yea u can change the future, i know i have done it, we all do not knowing we do. u make ur own future to a point. its not magic mystical shit its your life what u get or what u see as ur future could be ur future but if u dont like waht u see u have the POWER whithin yourself to change it. so yea u can change the future my man, plus changing ur future can change the future of those around u. SO LETS GET 2GETHER AND CHANGE OUR FUTURE!



No doubt.  It's definitely not mystical.  It's just wonderful that certain chemicals can grant you access to the controls!  Attempting to change the world of those around you for the better is very important too.  :thumbup: :thumbup:








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,382 8 06/30/04 09:07 PM
by Learyfan
* The Animals - "Winds Of Change" (album) LearyfanS 357 0 08/11/04 03:05 PM
by Learyfan
* man - past, present, and future. popdewman 1,299 7 03/27/03 02:47 PM
by peruvian spark
* i dreamnt the future 2 JameZTheNewbie 374 0 09/21/04 04:41 PM
by JameZTheNewbie
* Learyfan
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,624 32 04/18/04 01:26 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* I wonder what the future holds? PapaverS 1,246 11 07/30/04 03:55 AM
by phLux
* bush against constitutional rights for gays, vows to amend
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 3,921 28 11/21/03 03:40 PM
by Mitchnast
* Learyfan silversoul7 473 4 09/29/04 09:11 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,134 topic views. 11 members, 20 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.