Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3)
    #2832949 -

The whole world is talking about "Fahrenheit 9-11". Today, I have for you the song that plays in the background of the movie's trailer. May this file inspire you to create radical social and/or political change.....


Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World"
From 1971's "A Space In Time"


Here's a couple of bonus tracks as a reward for visiting The Shroomery today........


The Fugs - "Marijuana"
From 1968's "It Crawled Into My Hand, Honest"


Faine Jade - "Cold Winter Sun Symphony In D Major"
From 1968's "Introspection A Faine Jade Recital"


The sounds of Towlie
Towlie from the hit TV series "South Park"






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (06/28/04 04:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Learyfan]
    #2832958 -

Thanks....I haven't listened to that song in years!!!!!

Love Alvin Lee!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Ripple]
    #2832963 -

I still have that album around here someplace!!!!!!

:heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Ripple]
    #2833050 -

Rock on Rip. Crank it up!

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Learyfan]
    #2837034 -

I'd like to appologize to everyone who downloaded the Ten Years After track. It had a skip in it. I now have a better quality version with no skips up there ^^^^.




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Learyfan]
    #2837111 -

Find Cricklewood green...now thats an old one


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Learyfan]
    #2844292 -

I love that song, I've had the cd for years, but is it just me or are the lyrics a little fucked up? Does he not say something like "Dykes and fairies, freaks and hairies, tell me where is sanity?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Ulysees]
    #2844425 -

I have Space in Time and Cricklewood....umm thats a good question
I`ll have to ck out the lyrics
I saw Alvin Lee in Austin about 6? yrs back...the keyboards player was the guy from Moody Blues and they had Mickey Moody who was a fantastic guitarist{better than Alvin} ...they called it the British Invasion of Austin...It was a sweet show because it was a small outdoor venue and i was spittin distance from Alvin Lee and he was playing his same guitar w/the peace sign he played at Woodstock... :smile:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World" (mp3) [Re: Ulysees]
    #2845217 -

Quote:
Ulysees said:
I love that song, I've had the cd for years, but is it just me or are the lyrics a little fucked up? Does he not say something like "Dykes and fairies, freaks and hairies, tell me where is sanity?"




Yeah, wtf is up with that?? I always tell myself that he's asking himself what kind of person a "sane" person is. But yeah, it sounds pretty damn homophobic.  :confused:






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (06/30/04 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,382 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.