Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The R.I.P thread
    #4936616 -

Ripple ended up having to lock the damn thing! GnuBobo and screenprinter were having a quoting war and it just got retarded, fast. What's wrong with these retards? I like both of these guys, but that was some lame shit! Okay, that is the end of my mini-rant.:smirk: Let's carry on. Fuck the bullshit!

:heart: :sun: :heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Edited by blissedout (11/15/05 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936619 -

Yeah i read that this morning, lame.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936620 -

I haven't been in LNC for a pretty long time. It just fell apart, and got based on nothing but drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4936626 -

*the 'SHROOMery'




yea...lets not talk about drugs anymore


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4936632 -

*NO FLAMING* I don't care if people talk about drugs at all. But that's not what LNC is or used to be based on. Now, piss off.

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (11/15/05 10:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4936638 -

I was there, it was hilarious...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4936645 -

I shut up as quickly as I could... but it was to late. I'm sorry guys. I started it by posting a comment about the OTD having an OTD LNC thread.

I almost never post in OTD because my days as a DQ are over now. Old habits die hard though.

I humbly accept the dumb fuck award.  :penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4936653 -

ouch.
just pokin fun man.


i am curious what you said though


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4936658 -

Calm down, Beavis.:butthead: The LNC is the same, but with alot of new people that don't know each other well enough to talk about everything, yet. So, we get blazed and talk about random shit.:shrug:

It is still home and I love it. I hate to see it go to shit, like last night. That is all.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936662 -

I wish I had more of a stomach for late nights, but I gotta be up around 7 every day so I try not to get too wrapped up in the LNC.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936664 -

i generally enjoy myself in the lnc.

i havent really noticed that the talk is completely drugs, but maybe ive missed out on some specific nights


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936668 -

Aw, I missed the drama! :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936678 -

I usually bounce in to say whats up, then pass out.  And yeah I read that this morning, the whole thing actually, becasue I've never seen the LNC get locked :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Boom]
    #4936708 -

yeah, that quoting war was a little out of hand. I am new to the whole LNC thing, but in the end i thought it was comical. It just got to the point that real discussion wasn't possible anymore.


--------------------
molon labe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: lid]
    #4936724 -

I miss LNC. I can't stay up that late anymore it seems like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936750 -

I just read the last 10 or so replies...I couldn't tell if they were being serious or seriously failing at trying to be funny.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4936770 -

I was there, it was funny..when that quoting shit was going on I just didnt post, because I didnt know what to say.. :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4936837 -

:feels like an asshole:

Might I mention that I didn't start quoting GnuBobo... Still, the whole thing is my fault. Normally when people flip out on me I just ignore it. Often what people say themselves is more damaging to their case than anything I could say.

I did not, as it is represented in the quotes, tell anyone to tease any substance out of any of their orifices! SOMEbody messed it up in quoting... here is the original post, not by me, that has been attributed to me!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4935503#Post4935503

I stopped responding to GnuBobo after he flipped out. I ignored the ejaculate in my ass comment. There were others who made the same mistake as me, i.e. tried to placate GnuBobo. He wouldn't have it. That's where the quote war came in...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4937209 -

blissedout said:
Calm down, Beavis.:butthead: The LNC is the same, but with alot of new people that don't know each other well enough to talk about everything, yet. So, we get blazed and talk about random shit.:shrug:

It is still home and I love it. I hate to see it go to shit, like last night. That is all.



Agreed. :yesnod:

The LNC threads are pretty much the same as they have always been but a lot less people posting.

Same as some of the others, I've had a hard time staying up lately also. :frown:



That shit last night was very lame, I read it today after somebody told me the thread got locked up.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (11/15/05 01:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, anybody see that drama in LNC, last night? [Re: blissedout]
    #4937325 -

Not true.

I don't think anything happened there.

If you think I'm bullshitting go read everything yourself, mark down each person who quotes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone know of a good screenprinting company?? DeadHearts 388 5 10/22/09 06:15 PM
by Shroomism
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,069 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* fortyounces2freedom Stop making threads!
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,469 32 07/22/04 01:59 PM
by 40oz
* favorite shroomery thread?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,810 20 06/17/13 03:34 AM
by Hajnal
* Topic Subjects too general/vauge (ex: DEX, OXY) PsillyNilly 776 2 11/21/04 06:35 PM
by Phychotron
* Free Association Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
RebelSteve33 35,485 563 12/10/05 05:22 AM
by detergent

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,557 topic views. 3 members, 46 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.