Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931419 -

I thought he was a big beer-drinking biker mama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931420 -

adjust said:
Go back to bed 40... no wait you got to work hahaahaa :smile: (maybe that's just wishful thinking???)

Also to the guy who called in sick... GOOD JOB :thumbsup:

Would you say this thread was a contributing factor???? I'm dying to know.



actually i didn't see this thread until after i called in...i just wish i could go somewhere, i don't have my car today :thumbdown:
i always feel guilty about skipping work...


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: 40oz]
    #4931432 -

fortyounces2freedom said:
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I love my job. :smile:






I love my job as well.

I was so sick yesterday, yet I didn't call off. I was getting the crazy stares at work. People telling me I should've called off. I feel lazy when I call off, even when I feel miserable.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4931438 -

If I was your boss I'd be like DISIREE take the day off. FUCK NO TAKE THE WEEK OFF!! In fact free promotions to everybody! And then when you least suspect it BAM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931440 -

No fucking around eh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Trav]
    #4931442 -

Holy fuck this must be a bad monday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/29/04 10:21 PM
by Fungushungry
* Sundy Morning Pub Check In
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 5,888 59 05/09/04 01:52 PM
by bert
* Electric Apricot, anyone?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,913 25 05/20/05 10:21 PM
by Jim
* Electric Apricot (quest for festeroo) notapillow 2,018 15 11/07/08 06:20 AM
by hilltop hiker
* Saturday morning don't shine to bright Adom 574 9 04/11/04 08:59 AM
by Ripple
* Electric Apricot torrent deryl 1,282 3 06/01/05 08:40 PM
by deryl
* Sickening news this morning...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
psikooz 6,624 85 05/27/04 04:46 AM
by Mycena
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,066 topic views. 4 members, 34 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.