Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning
    #4931380 -

HAHAHA YOU GOT TO GO TO WORK :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931382 -

/class


--------------------
  Moderation is key 

  "There is no god higher than truth." 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931386 -

I was going out west on a greyhound when I saw a bilboard where someone had scrawled the words "Enjoy Work Suckers!" and I thought that was pretty mean for someone who was probably getting welfare money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931387 -

No I don't!  I'm glad too because my fucking air mattress broke at 3 am today and I couldn't get back to sleep.  That's okay though; I'm having hot tea and a bowl. :stoned:  I'm very glad I don't have to work today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931388 -

I don't work this morning. :tongue:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931389 -

I love my job. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4931392 -

What the fuck was I thinking... this is the shroomery... only omr works here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931393 -

I heard goobler makes 600,ooo/ year and he's here a lot. Some people got it easy it seams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4931395 -

class sucks.

but im going home to visit my parents today...free groceries!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Booby]
    #4931398 -

Goobler works his ass to the bone from what I can tell. How much you post here isn't always an indication of how little you work.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: memes]
    #4931401 -

Are they ethnic parents?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4931403 -

I wonder what tax bracket he's in. I see some people pay upwards of 60%. That and maintenance wouldn't leave him much to play around with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4931404 -

HEY omr everything is okay... they guys at google don't read this... you're safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Booby]
    #4931405 -

i chose to stay home from work today, it's been an hour since i called in and i'm already going nuts....now i'm thinking i probably should have just gone to work.


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4931407 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I love my job. :smile:




--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Booby]
    #4931408 -

60%?! daaamn. I'm on like 24% and I thought I got it bad

peace :stoned: :thumbup:


--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

Edited by TheCheat (11/14/05 05:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: 40oz]
    #4931411 -

Go back to bed 40... no wait you got to work hahaahaa :smile: (maybe that's just wishful thinking???)

Also to the guy who called in sick... GOOD JOB :thumbsup:

Would you say this thread was a contributing factor???? I'm dying to know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: diabla]
    #4931413 -

diabla said:
i chose to stay home from work today, it's been an hour since i called in and i'm already going nuts....now i'm thinking i probably should have just gone to work.



I used to feel like that skipping school. I'd wander around the woods just thinking I was missing out on something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Booby]
    #4931415 -

I thought 40 was a girl

He posted some helacious tits. said they were his :frown:

I called them apricots (i was being nice)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is something I, adjust, must tell you before you got to work this wonderful monday morning [Re: Booby]
    #4931418 -

40 is not a girl... I don't think.

To the crazy dude whos going nuts... how goes it? Exactly why are you going nuts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/29/04 10:21 PM
by Fungushungry
* Sundy Morning Pub Check In
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 5,886 59 05/09/04 01:52 PM
by bert
* Electric Apricot, anyone?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,912 25 05/20/05 10:21 PM
by Jim
* Electric Apricot (quest for festeroo) notapillow 2,018 15 11/07/08 06:20 AM
by hilltop hiker
* Saturday morning don't shine to bright Adom 574 9 04/11/04 08:59 AM
by Ripple
* Electric Apricot torrent deryl 1,282 3 06/01/05 08:40 PM
by deryl
* Sickening news this morning...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
psikooz 6,622 85 05/27/04 04:46 AM
by Mycena
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,066 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.