Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Taking a shit while tripping?
    #4924200 -

now we all agree that smoking a cig is somehow twice as awesome while taking a shit.

but wtf is with taking a shit while tripping...why does such a natural thing seem so goddamn weird or awkward while tripping? Givin its a differen experience on different psychadelics...but its still equally weird.

so wtf is taht anyway...im know im not alone here LOL


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924206 -

The last time I dropped L I took a shit on the come up. It wasn't weird at all. It felt like I was purging myself of any negative thoughts, emotions, or physical feelings I may cary into the trip.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4924211 -

yeah i guess it could be takin that way on a comeup.

im talking about at the peak or something tho...where your running around trying to figure out wtf it is that you need to do because you KNOW you NEED to do SOMETHING...and then you finally figure out you need to drop a duece.

for some reason i found that 2c-i was the wierdest of all to shit on.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924215 -

Yeah I know what you mean about taking a dump. I usually try to take one before I dose. I find urinating weird and awkward on some psychedelics, too. Ketamine makes taking a piss an adventure.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: trendal]
    #4924218 -

taking a piss is awesome...its like...ahhhhhhhh

although it does almost seem awkward...kinda like pissing in your pant when you were little...or on the bed or something...till you figure out its all good...then your like ahhhhh


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Edited by Vulture (11/11/05 10:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924226 -

:lol:

Well in that case, no I've never taken a shit during the peak of any trip. It's like I forget all about both shitting and urinating.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4924240 -

thats why its so hard to figure out that you need to drop the kids off...you just forget...than you like OMG THATS WHAT IT WAS. your like omg i knew i needed to do something and it was wigging me out...


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924250 -

I took a dump one time while trippin on shrooms (cubensis)...
at a Concert called "Day on the Green" in 1982.

That was a really weird experience.


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924253 -

having a bad cold or illness with body aches is much more uncomfortable, I did that a few weeks ago on shrooms, it made the comeup on shrooms seem scary like i was going to die, having a flu bug while peaking.
But in the long run I had fun anyway.

Edited by skunk78395 (11/11/05 10:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924257 -

:rotfl: i can only imagine someone running arond talking about theirs something in their ass,theirs something in their ass....haha....and not knowing what to make of the situation :lol:...


i personally have never experienced it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4924325 -

that would be funny to see I am sure..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? *DELETED* [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4924350 -

Post deleted by faslimy

Reason for deletion: scat


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924351 -

Last time I had a crap on 5 grams of cubes I forgot where I was..

My buddies started yelling from the bottom of the stairs asking if I was ok. Apparently I'd been in the bathroom for around half an hour..  :crazy:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: faslimy]
    #4924496 -

faslimy said:
i might as well mention my scatcore experience on mescaline

around 10 hours into a 18 hour intense trip i was in a state which probably not many will even believe but I started to create my own reality just through thought. anyway after visiting OTD and pondering goatse I would sink into these levels of scatcore where my entire world would become scat and when I thought about it i felt the urgent need to purge.

So i ventured to the toilet and decided I would get rid of it. So i'm sitting there feeling horrible, feeling this horribleness inside of me and I start to shit it out. I can't remember the feeling so I can't describe but when I kept thinking about the scatcore the shit kept flowing, and kept flowing... now earlier in the trip there were plenty of moments where i felt overcome with everything and the horribleness would come, I used tthe same method i took in taking the intitial mescaline brew (i chased it with bananas) so I thought banana and my scatcore reality was completely replaced with banana. When I thought banana my entire world ceased to be horrible and scat and just became banana.

SO I'm on the toilet and the shit wont stop flowing, i knew that if i didnt do soemthing I would keep shitting here forever, so I thought banana and it stopped. but then i would think about what just happened and feel the scat inside me again and would continue to purge.. this went on for a long time... much longer than physically possible..

i came to realise

i control the flow of the scatcore



your have succeded in making me laugh out loud...in real life...over the interent....fucking awesome


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking a shit while tripping? [Re: Vulture]
    #4924506 -

Same here.  I choked on my guacomole and chips.  It was worth it though!  Great post.



McKennaDMT :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* Damn...Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
Crotalus 4,011 26 07/01/03 09:26 PM
by chinadoll
* Nothing Matters! Pic of our tripping contract! Purple_Voyage 2,461 13 01/15/03 09:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Conjoined Twins... Some crazy shit! SirEHShackleton 2,303 10 01/05/03 10:34 AM
by Little Shroom
* ... Component 1,425 11 01/06/03 10:57 PM
by Component
* Pic of me tripping! Purple_Voyage 2,581 14 11/08/02 02:11 AM
by zeta
* an interesting trip matts 1,595 13 04/15/03 07:59 PM
by atomikfunksoldier
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,833 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,168 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 325 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.