Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower
    #490234 -

I drew this guy for extra credit in Ap English. He's supposed to be Grendel from Beowulf.


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #490292 -

I don't know this Grendel you speak of, but I find him odd, disturbing, and very cool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #490298 -

Very cool, Adam. The face reminds me of Goro from the mortal kombat series. Beowulf is required reading next semester. I'm looking foward to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower [Re: ]
    #490308 -

I could imagine that reading Beowulf would absolutely blow, unless you have a fairly active imagination.
Yeah dude, I didn't think of Goro until I wondered of what sort of hair I should give him...and then I thought Goro the four armed frustrating bitch giant from Mortal Kombat!


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #490377 -

i like the details in the skulls... i like drawing the basic lines that are in anatomy... everything flows so well


--------------------
-----------------
too busy with living to live
-----------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grendel'll tear your ass open n' hand you a flower [Re: deviation13]
    #491522 -

god damn you got some sweet ass talent,that is an amazing image....

Also,Extra Credit,how much?

For that you should at least pass the class without working...

I hate english,Mr.Crane can eat a fat dick,and his big ass-headed son....


--------------------
[green]"...once the Blanko has reached the stage of being an 'Amp [Meth] head' ... he is a constant menace to his trailer park until he is eliminated."[/green]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grendel seeker 661 3 06/13/02 02:25 PM
by I_Am_Boris
* Re: kick ass movie "american beauty" Zounds 4,743 13 07/15/00 10:50 PM
by neverwhere
* My flower art. Gumby 619 3 10/09/07 08:55 PM
by Filtered_Robot
* Space Flower from Galaxy 9 mjshroomer 718 2 11/13/02 12:51 AM
by mjshroomer
* Drempels owns my ass! Download for great justice! djfrog 580 1 04/03/02 06:24 AM
by Anonymous
* The new and improved Less Half-Assed Art site. TeKHeAD009 637 4 03/11/03 06:27 AM
by TeKHeAD009
* Manson Kicks Some Scottish ASS scotsman1 502 2 06/03/03 02:24 PM
by rommstein2001
* A Fractal of A Flower mjshroomer 461 2 12/30/02 07:36 PM
by Northernsoul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
927 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.