Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Good Morning.
    #4896693 -

It's Saturday and I woke up early because last night I went to bed with a bladder full o' beer which wanted OUT.

Now I gotta sit around till 12:30 and then go to the Apple Store to see if they can fix my precious iPod.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4896711 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Now I gotta sit around till 12:30 and then go to the Apple Store to see if they can fix my precious iPod.




didnt I warn you they were crap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896713 -

Meh, I've had a couple over the last 5 years and they've been generally great to me. Apple's customer service leaves me wanting more but meh.

I'll probably have to ship out the iPod and wait a week for it to come back fresh and clean.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4896721 -

a couple of them over 5 years... not much of a bargain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896729 -

especially not for a few hundred dollars each.

with that sort of trend, you may spend enough to buy a used car within 20 years.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4896739 -

at an average of $100 per year, CD players are much cheaper, you can buy portables that play MP3s on disk for under $100

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896742 -

meh... I bought a 512 meg mp3 player for $50 and it's lasted me a few months allready without any problems.

And I've yet to fill it with any of my playlists.

It does the job of a CD player but without the changing CD's... and lasts for roughly 10-12 hours on 1 AAA battery.

Made by MSI, generally decent electronics manufacturer.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896743 -

Morning .........

need coffee blah!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896745 -

here... have an espresso. Made it myself.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Konnrade]
    #4896750 -

Sounds great.....thanks


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896751 -

We're outta milk so I'm having mine black. :bored:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4896754 -

Dude can you jump on the 5 train come to my house and make me coffee please.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896756 -

Ripple said:
Morning .........
need coffee    blah!



morning ripple... I'd love a cup  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896759 -

Hahaha okay but it'll probably be like 35-45 minutes before it even starts brewing!

Do you have a machine?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896761 -

morning pris, OMR is gonna come over and make us some......my wife's in class and im helpless.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4896765 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Do you have a machine?



you mean one of those plastic contraptions with a glass pot under it?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896768 -

Ripple said:
morning pris, OMR is gonna come over and make us some......my wife's in class and im helpless.



I cant get near mine, my son got ahold of the chocolate syrup, now I have a
slip-n-slide in my kitchen, if my wife wasnt sick and her sister wasn't visiting... :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896774 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Ripple said:
morning pris, OMR is gonna come over and make us some......my wife's in class and im helpless.



I cant get near mine, my son got ahold of the chocolate syrup, now I have a
slip-n-slide in my kitchen, if my wife wasnt sick and her sister wasn't visiting... :naughty:



sounds like great fun on a Saturday morning :smile:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Ripple]
    #4896778 -

I'm refering to it as the 'hershey highway'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Morning. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4896809 -

lol thats awsome, must suck to clean it up though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good Morning, how is everyone? MOTH 646 12 12/05/04 12:20 PM
by Ripple
* Official Sunday Morning thread (11/27/05)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 2,624 32 11/27/11 11:09 AM
by Learyfan
* Mushroom chocolate Update Jackenobi 596 0 09/18/06 02:42 PM
by Jackenobi
* I banged my girlfriends sister
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Freeker 101,828 226 12/28/09 01:08 PM
by trip forever
* Addicted to Chocolate
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,002 20 01/14/04 03:23 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* I'm going to be so tired in the morning...anyone up? MOTH 898 13 06/14/04 01:17 PM
by Worldbridger
* *Sunday Morning thread (03/05/06)*
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 2,528 36 03/05/06 12:50 PM
by theuser
* Happy Sunday Morning (the Sunday morning thread)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,194 65 11/21/05 08:31 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,417 topic views. 0 members, 30 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.