Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
T.V. Sucks
    #4894123 -

Everything on TV sucks. Im flippin through the channels. I have like channels 1-72 all active, and everyone of them sucks. That means out of every 72 channels, none of them are good. I miss SNL on comedy central. I miss nature documents and steve erwin on animal planet. I miss old south park. I miss the Tom Green Show, beavis and butthead, daria(yes i liked it), and the simpsons. What the fuck, the simpsons used to be funny. now theyre just uncreative episodes with redundant potty humor that appeals to 13 year olds and people who cant read.

Am I the only one that can't stand this generation of T.V. programming. There are a few acceptions, but I mean, what the fuck, all the T.V. shows lick balls. God damn this is frustrating.


--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894140 -

Don't you have Discovery? Discovery Times? Nation Geographic? The History Channel?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4894141 -

PBS?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894148 -

I like E4 sometimes...

The news is cool.. Theres good shows on sometimes :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894150 -

DVD,s :thumbup:

Tv is the reason of the dumbing down of American society.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894154 -

I can't afford cable, and in this town, that means you just don't have TV. You know, it's been 2 years or so, and I have to say I don't miss it as much as I thought I would...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: rod]
    #4894155 -

Ha

*some TV

DVDs = TV :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: rod]
    #4894158 -

rod said:
TV is the reason of the dumbing down of *all societies.




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4894340 -

I don't have a tv and I'm really happy about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894506 -

turn the tv off
that's the solution
to alot of our problems.

we own a tv
but we dont have cable or anything.
so it's a beer bottle holder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: Vvellum]
    #4894515 -

I only watch one show, the new Battlestar Galactica, and then I download it and watch it on my computer.

I'm in severe withdrawal now, since the next new episode will only air in January

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: Vvellum]
    #4894516 -

you don't enjoy all these fresh reality tv shows?

BIG BROTHER 6 IS GREAT AND SO ORIGINAL AND THE SERIES IS STILL INTERESTING OMG!!!!!!!


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: leery11]
    #4894573 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894732 -

I feel ya, most shows on regular television i can't stand either.
Cable is better, a good movie or comedy central is good to watch, well in my opinion anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4894811 -

suck in a bowl and watch some adult swim... sealab will have you laughing for days

Edited by 037Leo (11/04/05 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: 037Leo]
    #4894869 -

There isn't a single TV show I watch regularly these days that isn't a cartoon. ATHF, futurama, family guy, and sea lab are all great. I love movies though, even shitty ones. Reality TV shows should emit something fatal to the watchers, sort of a natural selection process.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4894962 -

tv has it's good moments, i would'nt say it sucks.


--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: JCoke]
    #4895002 -

yea tv sucks balls...i only watch tv when my gf is around.I only watch shit like adult swim...danny bonaduce...history/discovery channel.I miss tv as a kid...like ren and stimpy/camp onawana/are you afraid of the dark etc...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: T.V. Sucks [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4895042 -

TV can be useful, but I agree, it is not being used to it's full potential.

Reality TV shows...blah.  I can't believe "most" people think that stuff isn't scripted.  Just like someone stated, it's dumbing down the general public. 

I hardly watch tv anymore.  Not even movies.  Everything is so dramatized and nothing is even close to being funny, imo.

So yeah, comedy is what is lacking in TV nowadays.
I say bring back seinfield, make another ace ventura movie with Jim, hell a "real" sequel to Dumb and Dumber would be up to par.
there's my two minutes of ranting for tonight.

oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention...DRIVE iT LIKE'A FOAD!! :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The channel that used to be neat
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,572 40 08/25/03 09:38 PM
by cdchriscd
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,697 10 05/23/04 09:16 PM
by OldSpice
* This Discovery channel show kicks ass sampleinajar54 1,155 9 05/01/05 10:13 PM
by erags
* Simpsons conspiracy LearyfanS 1,849 17 02/22/03 08:28 PM
by TRaNcE_TriPPeR
* I'm disappointed in the Discovery Channel MOTH 1,252 9 05/10/04 04:03 PM
by Barbi
* The Simpsons. California 1,128 14 04/05/05 05:27 PM
by Freeker
* Ashlee Simpson?s new show?
( 1 2 3 all )
mandyc19 5,186 46 01/26/05 02:51 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* Ashlee Simpson on SNL Budtastic 2,419 19 10/26/04 12:42 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,084 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.