Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Reality Benders??
    #4860741 -

I placed an order to Hawk's Eye for some syringes. I ordered a couple B+ and a couple Equador and I was getting a free one so I asked for a Reality Bender one just for the hell of it. Wondering if anyone has ever used this kind before and what to expect because I haven't really seen anyone claiming to use them.


--------------------
"I never knew that I was God until I started praying and realized that I was talking to myself."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: GanGreeN]
    #4860802 -

"Reality Benders" are a fake name created by none other than Shane from the Spore Trading Post; it's a way he tricks newbs into spending $90 on syringes. It is not a legit strain, and Ryche Hawk probably has it listed on his site only to deter people from buying into STP's scam.

EQ and B+ are great strains, but you may want to contact Ryche and change your free syringe to a strain that actually exists.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: Holydiver]
    #4861008 -

That's exactlly what Ryche did  :thumbup:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: Holydiver]
    #4861123 -

$90.00 a syinge?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm in worng business.

:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: Holydiver]
    #4861125 -

$90.00 a syinge?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm in the worng business.

:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: KaptKid]
    #4861198 -

KaptKid said:
$90.00 a syinge?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm in the worng business.

:sun:



:thumbup: :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #4862405 -

haha ok well yeah i read the whole thing on hawk's site about fake hybrid's. i figured they sounded too good to be true but dont worry at least i got it for free. so it's prolly just a reg b+ or somethin?? i dunno i guess ill try it out and let everyone know how it goes.


--------------------
"I never knew that I was God until I started praying and realized that I was talking to myself."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: GanGreeN]
    #13914568 -

this is my first time i ordered off thehawkeye as well i got reality benders as my free one as well and i got penis envy, star gazer #1, illusion weaver....

would you say the rest are legit strains... i dont wanna sound ignorant. but please let me know whats up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: slickjd_2002]
    #13914632 -

None of the so called "Ass exploders", "mind twisters" or "poop stirrers" bullshit strains are in any way legit. I avoid these renamed strains like the plague. If a strain is named "Na Muang" then I know it comes from "Na Muang" in Thailand. If it is called "Pensacola" then I know it originated in Pensacola, Florida. The ones you named are all relabeled. They could all be Golden Teacher or B+, for what it's worth. The only legitimate strain you mentioned is Penis Envy. Don't fall for the retarded marketing names.
BTW, this thread is 5+ years old. The only thread that allows strain discussion is a sticky a few threads up.


--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reality Benders?? [Re: GanGreeN]
    #13914633 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Old strain discussion thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chimera? Reality Benders? WTF are these? Michokis_Long 2,093 10 02/12/04 11:56 PM
by Teon
* Can someone identify a reality bender?
( 1 2 all )
Twiztid_blunt 4,346 24 02/18/09 10:59 AM
by RogerRabbit
* reality bender spores tripchip 4,098 5 08/26/08 07:58 AM
by RogerRabbit
* RalphsterSpores legit? HotBox420 1,648 11 02/26/06 03:32 PM
by onetime
* Ralphsters legit?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cinopsilo 5,971 47 03/09/13 03:58 PM
by veda_sticks
* A legit site or a royal ripoff
( 1 2 all )
Deadlycentipede 2,524 22 12/04/07 01:23 PM
by Roadkill
* Ralphsters spores.... legit? ski 4,372 10 08/25/07 07:34 PM
by styles21
* Best Legit Site Anonymous 1,414 10 05/16/04 07:59 PM
by Rose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,151 topic views. 17 members, 71 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.