Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
what does your desktop look like?
    #4855657 -

instead of doing important things that i need to get done, i decided to make some new wall-paper/install some new gtk themes/fancy up my desktop...



what does yours look like?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855673 -

What version of Linux is that? I'm thinking of installing Ubuntu, but due to issues with the school network, I'll probably wait until after I graduate. Anyway, here's mine:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855678 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855679 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4855680 -

it appears to be ubuntu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855710 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855714 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855716 -



--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855736 -



:stoned:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: XUL]
    #4855746 -

Looks like Alberta...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: XUL]
    #4855777 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4855811 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: AliceDee]
    #4855842 -

Ewe  :puke:
Some of you have the Windows XP theme, don't you agree it looks like a kids toy? My oppinion anyway  :crazy:


--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4855847 -

aka Luna
i call it Fischer Price

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4855848 -

i turned mine silver to make it super cool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4855873 -

I keep mine Oldschool..

Paradigm - You have a link to that image you can post? Like a 1024 by 768 pixel image?


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: Krishna]
    #4855876 -

Hey! Those icons look familiar...
I'm using nouveXT-gnome-1.5 icon set and blended metacity theme - some random slashdot poster suggested the combination. Looks pretty good, so I haven't fooled around with it for a while. But I definately recognize your command line and firefox icons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4855880 -

I prefer the traditional look with all the bells and wistles turned off - speeds it up a lot in fact  :smile:

Not as fast as if i used linux but im used to XP and everytime i learn something new it pushes something else outa my brain  :grin:


--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Edited by mikeyboy (10/26/05 06:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4855882 -

DeathCompany said:




I like that, where dd you get it?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what does your desktop look like? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4855896 -

XP comes with the silver colouring too

See piccy



--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I would like to see your desktop as it is 'RIGHT NOW'! And, I'd like to share how mine is.. Heh..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gomp 4,168 66 08/27/06 11:05 PM
by PurpleKush
* Post your desktop
( 1 2 3 all )
Prof. Astro 2,836 48 04/14/09 09:09 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* Alright pubbers lets see your desktops!
( 1 2 3 all )
LethalX5 3,173 43 02/14/05 07:40 AM
by agr8fulchick
* Laptops Vs. Desktops
( 1 2 all )
Midnight_Toker 3,061 31 04/01/13 12:07 AM
by Shroomism
* Shall I get a laptop or a desktop pc? downforpot 1,113 9 03/13/06 02:51 AM
by downforpot
* Official Post Your Desktop and rate the one above it
( 1 2 3 all )
zee007 3,282 50 05/16/13 08:04 PM
by DivineIntensity
* What does your desktop look like?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
drSE 6,054 72 05/14/06 01:09 PM
by drSE
* Post your desktop
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 5,193 67 11/16/11 09:39 PM
by casket

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,418 topic views. 2 members, 57 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.