Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone at school starting to burn out already?
    #4854300 -

I had SO much energy when school started. I studied my ass off, aced all kinds of shit, payed attention, did my work, studied more than I had too, really got shit done. Now I'm feeling a little burnt out. I can't pay attention as well, I'm not that interested when I'm reading (except for Biology), and doing my work is just a pain.

But it's TOO early! It's not even November. Anyone else having some burnout already?


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4854321 -

I was already burned out when i started :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: buckwheat]
    #4854393 -

yeah as a matter of fact, i went to class the other night, told my teacher iw as sick, and i was leaving she said if i was leaving i would get nothing better than a d, and that i should drop the class.

so thats what im going to do. who needs ethics anyways.

i should note that im going to school , not for a degree, but for knowledge so i can start my own business.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4854410 -

I've been burned out of school since I started my Trig class. :thumbdown:

Only a month and a half left for me though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4854502 -

Quote:
But it's TOO early! It's not even November. Anyone else having some burnout already?



your right. I am feeling that way too, and its gonan get worse since mother nature is about to dumb tons of snow in this small mountain town. I will never wanna leave my room.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: buckwheat]
    #4854646 -

Bleh, the first couple of weeks were a blast, hell the first week we did no work. I was just glad to be doing something other than sitting on my ass at home all day, everyday. The 2 month break was sending me crazy.

Now its been nearly 2 months in and my work barely scrapes minimum, i have no motivation and everything tought me goes in one ear and out the other.

On the other hand, it's still good to have something to fill my days with rather than get a job.


--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #4854695 -

yeah i burned out awhile ago and shared this story last night on an identical thread lol


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: Banez]
    #4854729 -

HA burned out? I haven't been able to get into school this term so I'm still at the starting gate!

I just can't care anymore, but I seem to be doing not to bad in all my classes so hey why fight it?


--------------------
--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4854744 -

Yeah I've gotten a lot lazier than when the semester started. Somehow I've only managed to skip 3 class sessions out of 5 classes.

Well one is self-paced...and I dont do it as often as I should....because it's freakin easy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4855002 -

I have class in 8 minutes. I just realized I was supposed to do a presentation today.

"Sorry," I'll say, in about 10 minutes from now, "It just slipped my mind, can I do it next week?"

Fuck. Off to class. Yea I'm definitely feeling the burnout.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: Noviseer]
    #4855110 -

apparently i have a final this week well actually in 90 minutes...., not that its a big deal, ill just go and take it, and somehow get a B Because its marketing and, well, its what i think about 90% of the time anyways...

im off to skool


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4855127 -

Dropped 2 classes and I'm doin OK in the other 2 :lol: I'm such a lazy slacking bastard. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: DNKYD]
    #4855730 -

yeah im about to do the same, after i get a letter saying im a full time student, so i can still get heath ins!


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone at school starting to burn out already? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4855792 -

I started college energetically but very confused. Since I was given the bum fucking rush into a college that doesn't give a shit unless it's asked to. I got no orientation, so I was grasping at straws and such. And then I walked into my math for the first time and learned that it was basic algebra, something I could write textbooks about. I was insulted and sadly I wasnt fortunate enough to have a professor that didnt care about attendance, instead a perky yet festidious romanian immigrant.

I'm way burnt out allready, mostly because general ed req's suck, and I dont even get to work on my chem major this semester. Chem classes were full, wtf is that?


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I despise algebraic long division. Cepheus 1,095 12 05/08/07 08:44 PM
by DrCamacho89
* algebra question Grav 1,312 12 11/12/03 03:56 AM
by Annom
* more algebra questions Grav 1,277 12 11/16/03 03:49 AM
by kyanite
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,746 22 06/09/04 03:33 PM
by Vulture
* Just burned 19 GD shows!!!!! Lightningfractal 845 4 01/09/04 11:27 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Deleted
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LiL_KuSsH 7,307 65 08/19/03 02:05 PM
by Purple Haze
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* Lets start fresh
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,963 25 11/19/03 09:43 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
602 topic views. 2 members, 21 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.