Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It's Lucy's birthday.
    #4810925 -

Lucy being my girlfriend. She turns 22 today. I gave her the Stanley Kubrick Box Set of DVD's.  I also made her a short but touching mix. It goes like this:

1.  The Perishers - Nothing Like You and I
2.  Chad Vangaalen - Echo Train
3.  Hockey Night - Tubin'
4.  Jens Lekman - Happy Birthday, Dear Friend Lisa
5.  Talking Heads - Naive Melody
6.  Mazarin - See You in the Evening
7.  Superdrag - I'm Expanding My Mind
8.  The National - City Middle

Happy Birthday Lucy, though you'll never read this. :smirk: :heart:





--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4810938 -

Tell her I have something for her birthday. :bananabang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4810940 -

what's a hot gentile like that doing with a jewfro?


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4810941 -

:smirk:









































:ban:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4810942 -

Very nice. But why won't she ever read it? Get her in here posting, man!


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: afoaf]
    #4810945 -

I am *that* freakin' cool. :grin: :gethigh:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4810949 -

Ok, fine.....




















































































:3some:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4810953 -

Now you're talking!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4810999 -

no crossing swords.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4811001 -

unbalanced couple

good luck to you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: lechuck]
    #4811063 -

Hope she has a great birthday. :grin:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4811071 -

Space Moose Wishes you a happy birthday Lucy! He hopes you get good and crunk tonight.

:moose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4811094 -

On friday this kids girlfriend made out with one of my old buddies then the kid tried to fight him and got beat up. Then the girl went home with said buddy.

Ouch.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4811172 -

haha.  you do look like a goblin with a mop on your head.

it's good that you can poke fun at yourself.

hope she has a good birthday.

:thumbup: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's Lucy's birthday. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4811287 -

Oh, ok.  I thought it was the anniversary of Dr. Hofmann's discovery yet again.  :grin:

Happy birthday, Lucy.  Here's to 365 good days coming your way.  :mushroom2:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LUCY!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
LeftBehind 3,496 30 03/22/09 07:41 PM
by DemonoftheDrop
* Interesting new movie called Lucy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
s240779 3,504 67 08/30/14 04:42 AM
by tgjackson93
* Worth going to shows in search of Lucy?
( 1 2 all )
Dragonaut 3,815 38 02/18/05 12:03 AM
by blissedout
* Going hunting with lucy tomarrow.
( 1 2 all )
sui 1,958 37 01/26/08 01:21 PM
by notapillow
* oh my god lucy is in town/
( 1 2 all )
Cubie 866 23 09/12/09 11:30 AM
by Cubie
* Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds Burrahobbit 2,910 12 03/08/05 09:00 PM
by Skunk420
* question about lucy? Dribblesmeer 702 8 07/25/05 11:40 PM
by Trainwreck
* Who is Lucy Ford that Slug/Atmosphere sings about?
( 1 2 all )
AKSE 9,651 31 12/21/06 07:40 AM
by Acidic_Sloth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
740 topic views. 10 members, 79 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.