Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics)
    #4803244 -

I did a little better this time with the camera,



I took this while driving this is a field that I cruised by on the way to the park, I want to spawn mycelium in those bales :drooling:



Another pic while driving, this is the access road to the park



In the winter, this is the hockey pond (if it freezes enough)




This will be the ice skating pond, and it's stocked with fish in the spring



another view of this pond



I found these and took em, still tryin' to get them ID'd in the Hunting forum



:shrug: mayyyybe Gyms? :crosses fingers:




well that's all I got today  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803248 -

Nice pics man.  The one of the road on the way there is very Lord of the Rings. :grin:

I love the one with the bench too...you should take a Photography class and work with actual film sometime, it's fun.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4803265 -

yah that bench shot is my favorite :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803283 -

thats a really nice park..


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: felix]
    #4803292 -

Yeah it's my favorite park around here..

It sucks that they don't allow overnight camping, though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803299 -

I wish I had a park around here, like that.

What state do you live in?


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4803301 -

NJ :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803308 -

Nothing wrong with that. :lol:

I saw some weeping willow trees and I thought you were in the south.  That's a really nice park though.

All we have is red sand, rocks, and shrubs....:smirk:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4803314 -

Ooh yeah that's right, you live in NM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803316 -

Those pics are great man! Thanks for sharing them. :thumbup:


Why is it that even the people who live in NJ :smirk: about it? :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4803320 -

I've been to NJ plenty of times, and I always thought it was pretty nice there.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4803329 -

Yeah I've been to Jersey quite a bit also. I'm just busting balls.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4803330 -

:shrug: I am smirking because I was going to say The Armpit of America than decided against it.  I didn't mean to :smirk: , I like it a lot here :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803332 -

:rotfl:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: Boom]
    #4803336 -

I've never been there in the winter though, I bet it gets as cold as a witch's tit though.

Hell, its already freezing here.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rainy Friday in the Park (more pics) [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4803343 -

Yeah it gets cold :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RAGBRAI.... some pics and a lot of words.... Gr8fulJ420 3,868 14 08/16/04 11:12 AM
by Phishgrrl
* My armpits smell like fruit punch...... d33p 3,748 5 04/10/06 09:04 PM
by hIgHdRoLoVeR
* Not shaving legs, armpits, etc.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 10,482 70 05/16/09 11:40 PM
by suburbanned
* Rainy Saturday Haiku IgnatiusJReilly 1,799 19 10/08/05 05:40 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* Rainy day.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,717 27 10/12/05 12:43 PM
by Adom
* rainy day woman gdman 961 11 04/08/04 05:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Cool place to chill (pics included) DannyT 1,801 11 04/16/04 01:06 AM
by Golgi
* Rainy Day? Zero7a1 310 1 10/05/04 12:28 AM
by Zero7a1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
698 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.