Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If you died tonight...
    #4760594 -

would anyone be crying tomorrow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760611 -

I am fairly certain that many would mourn my passing. It makes me kinda sad to know that I would affect so many people, but it makes me feel glad to know most of the people that I call friends.

:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: blissedout]
    #4760617 -

Definatly one,maybe two....

:undecided:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: blissedout]
    #4760618 -

im pretty sure some folk would mourn me.
no one outside my family and a few close friends, but those are the ones that really count.


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4760627 -

yea my folks would cry. those pussies. lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760645 -

my family and close friends, or depending how I die. Maybe the person who hit me with ttheir car, or my roomate if he found me dead in my bed.

:sad: :love:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760649 -

If I died tonight, my coworkers, would be holding a killer
party tomorrow, and everyone would be singing
"ding dong the witch is dead" . lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760659 -

No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760673 -

I would sure hope not!

When I die I want people to be reverent yet joyous...celebrate my passing into a higher plane of existance, yet show reverence for my time here.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760679 -

Yes I am sure they would, just that thought makes me want to live more.. I am glad I got paid big this check, time to go clubbing..Saturday. whohoo! damn I have a lot of extra cash. About time working all those extra days paid off..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4760685 -

My mom for sure. Probably my dad. My oldest nephew, the others aren't old enough really. I don't think any of my friends would cry because they're not very emotional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4760693 -

Nah. I am seperated from my family, and all my old budz have lost contact with me. I'm one of those people that could die right now, and would be a john doe unless I had my wallet on me. Doesn't bother me, one thing I have learned is all of live is false, so I don't really care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760699 -

I think mourn would work better. I mean some people cry, but some dont. If my whole family got killed in a crash, I would be strucken inside and be terribly sad, but I dont think I would cry.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4760715 -

the government or whoever would probably come by and drag me off to a coroner and dispose of the only thing that is truly mine. I am a heathen so I won't be going anywhere joyous after death. Either an infinite sleep or I'll be burning in hell right next to santa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: fearfect]
    #4760750 -

fearfect said:
would anyone be crying tomorrow?



I think that if I passed, everybody on the Shroomery would be sobbing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4760770 -

RandalFlagg said:
fearfect said:
would anyone be crying tomorrow?



I think that if I passed, everybody on the Shroomery would be sobbing.



on that note if anyone i knew from the shroomery were to pass it would be a big deal.. even after two weeks ive gotten to know some of u guys fairly well and consider some my friends


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you died tonight... [Re: Banez]
    #4760863 -

this place is pretty cool, I like the pub the best though..I have never met so many cool people on here, and they put you in your place when you act out of control a lot of times as well..and they also help you out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Teahouse Interview with In(di)go in Germany World Spirit 3,399 13 04/12/05 08:08 AM
by In(di)go
* Happy Birthday In(di)go! gdman 927 15 05/06/05 12:54 PM
by Shroomism
* how`s everybody tonight Lurkin 803 5 03/12/03 07:05 PM
by Lurkin
* David Byrne Live in Central Park TONIGHT!!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,910 36 07/08/05 10:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Whats everybody up to? (Late night thread, Any topic you choose) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,381 174 06/25/05 11:54 PM
by Skunk420
* Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 4,172 52 04/17/04 01:44 PM
by Krishna
* farenheit 911, premiere on UK free TV tonight
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 3,084 36 01/28/05 10:05 PM
by Phred
* Where is everybody?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,466 30 09/04/04 08:52 PM
by SubGen1us

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
681 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.