Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
im watching some small kid show...
    #4753623 -

It's so hypnotizing..awesome music..colors..etc. I was thinking how interesting it would be to watch like teletubbies for example while tripping on shrooms. I really want to try that. Here is a pic of what I was watching...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753633 -

drugs + tv = bad


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4753635 -

(unless you just IV'd 1 gram of 5-MeO-DMT)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4753639 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753645 -

fuck 8 mg's, I only do it if I'm guaranteed a heart attack.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753716 -

Watch that show when you're tripping.  I've seen it before.  It's wayyy out there. :tongue:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4753737 -

i HATE that show for kids because they claim it as as "educational tv" when its clearly just visual stimulation and nothing more. What the hell does a kid learn from a show where the only words they say are "boo bah" and all they do is sit and and dance. Even the part where they show kids doing stuff is fucking pointless.

As for tripping, I discovered their website when I was on acid, and man, I was a happy camper...But I still didnt learn anything from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4753779 -

peepeepottypants said:
i HATE that show for kids because they claim it as as "educational tv" when its clearly just visual stimulation and nothing more. What the hell does a kid learn from a show where the only words they say are "boo bah" and all they do is sit and and dance. Even the part where they show kids doing stuff is fucking pointless.

As for tripping, I discovered their website when I was on acid, and man, I was a happy camper...But I still didnt learn anything from it.



Yeah, I don't know what the hell they learn, but whatever. What website??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753798 -

If you watch that boobah show for more than 5 seconds (which is allowed when channel surfing), please castrate yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: DNKYD]
    #4753813 -

:lol:


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753822 -

TV, rots the mind. unless its the Discovery channel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4753832 -

I believe it was linked through e-baums. My boyfriend at the time actually sent it to me while i was tripping about a year and a half ago. IT was a pretty pointless site where you clicked on them and they would stand up. just alot of visual and sound stimulation, still rpretty trippy. It was really colorful.

I my cousins kid is a really smart child and its funny because she is terrified of booba. I guess she realizes the danger this show has on her brain

Edited by peepeepottypants (10/04/05 11:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: rod]
    #4753834 -

rod said:
TV, rots the mind. unless its the Discovery channel.



That's all I ever watch. Discovery, Discovery science, TLC, history, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: rod]
    #4753859 -

rod said:
TV, rots the mind. unless its the Discovery channel.



or history channel.

or nationl geographic channel.

or travel channel.

or discovery times channel.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4753862 -

forgot discovery science.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4753866 -

or porn channels.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #4753878 -

That's what the internet is for.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: novorua]
    #4754036 -

that boobah show is fucked. i think i saw it on acid once or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: im watching some small kid show... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4754171 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
drugs + tv = bad




--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,697 10 05/23/04 09:16 PM
by OldSpice
* This Discovery channel show kicks ass sampleinajar54 1,155 9 05/01/05 10:13 PM
by erags
* I'm disappointed in the Discovery Channel MOTH 1,252 9 05/10/04 04:03 PM
by Barbi
* The channel that used to be neat
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,574 40 08/25/03 09:38 PM
by cdchriscd
* The movie "Kids" Adamist 2,382 18 12/08/04 07:28 PM
by geokills
* When Bananas Attack.. Fade_To_Black 285 0 10/26/04 02:44 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* acid induced discovery fearfect 735 17 04/18/05 05:47 PM
by BloodNOil
* Fat Kids
( 1 2 all )
Retired 4,384 37 03/07/16 02:07 PM
by Patlal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,075 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.