Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Wine
    #4753300 -

I've really taken to drinking red wine, like moreso now then ever before. I've also gotten into the habit of going to wine bars, kinda neat.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Gillette]
    #4753304 -

Sawmill Creek for LIFE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Gillette]
    #4753305 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Gillette]
    #4753306 -

Congradulations, now you can be pretentious





Just kidding, of course. I make my own wines, but I mainly focus on beer. I enjoy wine but I don't drink it that much. If we ever meet I'll crack open one of my three Baron le fete Rothschild's. Or whatever the fuck the name is. One of the old premer gran cruix.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: The14thWarrior]
    #4753351 -

Wanna come over? I have a nice bottle of Pinot Noir with your name on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: nookjohn]
    #4753444 -

clos du bois pinot noir used to be a staple at my house.

i also used to get a really good one that came from washington, i believe.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Gillette]
    #4753498 -

Wine rocks.  It's in a whole other league from other alcoholic beverages.  :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Silversoul]
    #4753503 -

yea, the minors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: nookjohn]
    #4753515 -

*sings* She drinks more whiskey then I then I whine!


--------------------
--------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #4753530 -

i drank a bottle and a half yesterday afternoon between me and a buddy.
i find that wine goes very well with a few bongloads.


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Gillette]
    #4753534 -

i'm a huge fan of red wine. it always stains my lips horribly, though, and just won't come off.

a price well worth paying for the nectar of the gods!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Krishna]
    #4753539 -

Don't lie thilly, that'th yer lipthtick.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Krishna]
    #4753540 -

Krishna said:
. it always stains my lips horribly, though, and just won't come off.





I'm not buying that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4753543 -

id actually have to say that mead is the nectar of the gods.


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Edited by FL_accciD (10/04/05 10:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4753572 -

ok, mead is the nectar of the gods, wine is the blood.

but, seriously, if you've ever had true viking mead, it think it is quite horrible stuff. :shrug:

and i'll try to find some picture so you guys will see what i mean. i think it is because i always chew on my lip, esp while on drugs, and something with the red wine just stains it all purple-ish...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: Krishna]
    #4753578 -

Drinking too much red wine always makes my uvula swell up to the point where it sits on the back of my tongue.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4753580 -

you know how to cure that dont you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: goobler]
    #4753582 -

...I'm waiting with baited breath


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4753594 -

*also waiting, however my breath is not baited, sicko.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wine [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4753597 -

i love it though, the feeling of drunkeness that comes from a couple of bottles of red-wine drunk all afternoon-evening long with some camembert and toast.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wine
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FatChicksNcoke 4,793 114 07/28/10 08:09 PM
by shadyy
* Wine, its underrated. Derek 1,260 15 04/17/04 11:00 PM
by Derek
* Love in the Afternoon Ripple 738 2 10/18/03 10:33 AM
by Ripple
* Boxes of wine Synesthetic 470 13 10/11/09 10:32 PM
by mellontatauda
* Sunday afternoon chat thread
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 1,283 27 03/22/09 08:34 PM
by skatealex2
* Saturday afternoon
( 1 2 3 all )
TurdFerguson 2,867 45 09/03/05 04:39 PM
by Skunk420
* wine ipickPA 2,470 17 02/03/06 01:57 AM
by BLAST_420
* Wine brewing... and Mead flowstone 1,028 16 06/30/05 01:21 PM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,587 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.