Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Unusual pleasant smells.
    #4749302 -

I love the smell of the exhaust of diesel engines. It smells oh so lovely. Also the smell of skunks, its horrible and really stinks but something about it is pleasant that I like.

Anybody else have a smell that is unusal that they like? Im sure everybody has at least one...


Take care n be safe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749318 -

I found a little odour in females armpits to be quite exciting for me, and I mean a little smell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749321 -

matches being lit
unsmoked ciggarettes
axe- tsunami
gasoline


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (10/03/05 01:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4749328 -

maturing marijuana...not just the skunk and fruit smelling ones, but the ones that smell like rotten fruit and meat...ohhh yeah.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: Organic]
    #4749329 -

everyone loves that one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4749334 -

I enjoy the smell of my dogs paws. I don't know what it is about them, but they smell kinda good.


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: lechuck]
    #4749361 -

Quote:
everyone loves that one



haha...a friend of mine would have agreed with you until he doubled over at the smell of some random bagseed maturing. It smelled like black pepper doused over a pile of rotting flesh and fruit. One expected maggots to crawl off it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: crystallize]
    #4749380 -

I have a pit bull, but I cant bring myself to put her paw to my nose, I gotta ask, what does it smell like?

I love the smell of gasoline too..and weed is a givin I have yet to meet one person that dosent like the smell, even people that dont smoke..lol

Hell yeah, the smell of a lightly sweatin fit girl is HELLA HOTT!! and the glistening skinn is damnnnn.....woooweee....  :drooling:


Take care n be safe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749385 -

ultralight said:
Hell yeah, the smell of a lightly sweatin fit girl is HELLA HOTT!! and the glistening skinn is damnnnn.....woooweee....  :drooling:


Take care n be safe...



yeah, I?m not alone in that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749421 -

in my experience, dog paws smell like peanuts.

i actually really love the smell that i get after 3,4,5 days camping without showering (except maybe a swim in a lake or river) and sitting around campfires the whole time.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: Krishna]
    #4749423 -

Hippie....:smirk: :sun:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749425 -

ultralight said:
I have a pit bull, but I cant bring myself to put her paw to my nose, I gotta ask, what does it smell like?

I love the smell of gasoline too..and weed is a givin I have yet to meet one person that dosent like the smell, even people that dont smoke..lol

Hell yeah, the smell of a lightly sweatin fit girl is HELLA HOTT!! and the glistening skinn is damnnnn.....woooweee....  :drooling:


Take care n be safe...



It's a very clean sort of smell, with a hint of grass.


--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4749431 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: lechuck]
    #4749433 -

Petroleum.

My dog's breath.

Dried Mushrooms.

Fresh plastic.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: ultralight]
    #4749542 -

I love the smell of skunks! Not the weed type skunk, but those little bastards that will spray you.

Although when the skunk get's too strong it can be sickening.

Dog's paws smell cool!

Puppy breathe is good smelling also.

I never smelled a fit girls armpits, but i'm sadly aroused :smirk:

I like the way gasoline smells.

I love when my armpits smell. Only mine though.

I love the smell of the Rocks, it smells like home :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4749548 -

Damn, I don't even know if a smell can make me sick.


Besides a fart, I just can't stand smelling some gas that came out of someones anus. :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4749555 -

When you are driving in the country and you smell that great skunk smell . you know when a skunk has been hit by a car and it leaves thats smell.... I love that smell. Reminds me of good times


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4749743 -

and fuck, I love pussy smell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: lechuck]
    #4749793 -

lechuck said:
and fuck, I love pussy smell



Well then, wouldn't you just love a perfume that smells like....womanly parts:
http://www.riechmichund.com/
:mypleasure:


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Unusual pleasant smells. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4749801 -

:lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychedelics change the way you smell
( 1 2 all )
headset 2,575 21 06/15/05 12:51 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Your favorite smells!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,437 47 03/17/25 09:04 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* summer smells onetime 688 5 07/21/04 09:07 AM
by Adom
* the most gross/unusual thing u have ate
( 1 2 3 4 all )
the man 5,860 61 03/30/04 01:19 PM
by rockytop83
* what do mushrooms smell like to you? Told 4,890 14 10/29/03 06:40 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Weed smells...lots of variety?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 6,513 33 04/11/05 10:37 PM
by Todcasil
* My hands smell horrible Anonymous 1,257 11 02/07/03 10:08 PM
by BladeLSD
* How should I keep shrooms fresh while shipping them? WakeboardrB 1,741 8 10/09/03 04:54 AM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,504 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.