Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Loc: sun diego, ca
salvia divinorum (essence)
    #4743402 - 10/01/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

1st ? - is salvia divinorum legal?

2nd ? - anyone tried the liquid essence (sage goddess emerald essence) and is it better than smoking the leaves?

3rd ? - i'm a drug virgin strictly interested in exploring psychedelics. i can't seem to find shrooms anywhere yet. do you recommend i try this salvia thing or should i be patient until i can get my hands on p.cubensis? or maybe i should just start with acid, there seems to be some of that around, but there are many questions about quality, etc.

thanks for your feedback.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: salvia divinorum (essence) [Re: qhr0me]
    #4743449 - 10/01/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

did the search thing and i think i found the answer to my 1st question. it's legal in all states, except louisiana. would still appreciate very much if my last two questions can be answered. thx.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4743470 - 10/01/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

try the other drugs discussion forum

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: salvia divinorum (essence) [Re: faslimy]
    #4743494 - 10/01/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i did, thank you, but can't you guys at least try to answer my 3rd question? or maybe i should just make a poll, what's the best psychedelic to try for the first time ever. well, maybe still a question for the other drugs forum...

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #4743534 - 10/01/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

2. never tried the essence. couldnt tell ya. most of the people around here smoke it.
3. Read some experience reports. Trying to compare mushrooms to salvia is like trying to compare apples to oranges, they are two completly different experiences.

If you want to try salvia then try it. If you dont then wait for the cubes. :mushroom2:

suimush

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #4743821 - 10/02/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Never tried the liquid.

I didn't take salvia as my first psychedelic. I never really thought it would be a good intro. But maybe it would. It's experience as a "sort of dream" can be a hell of a lot to think about. But that's if you manage to break through your first time. If you don't the psychedelic effects are going to be so insane that you might not want to feel that "lost" ever again. Especially not being used to it.

I think that I would still suggest taking acid or shrooms for your first psychedelci experience. You're going to be forced to take the roller coaster ride for longer than the couple of minutes that salvia can confuse and frighten you. Which can be so intense and so short lived that it's easy to say "woa, I don't need that ever again"

But with a longer trip like LSD, you're going through so many different things and it lasts and lasts, or seems to, that you have time to think about it, to consider it, to work through YOUR issues, that it is (in my opinion) a better introduction.

But what the fuck do I know.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4744821 - 10/02/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qhr0me said:
1st ? - is salvia divinorum legal?

2nd ? - anyone tried the liquid essence (sage goddess emerald essence) and is it better than smoking the leaves?

3rd ? - i'm a drug virgin strictly interested in exploring psychedelics. i can't seem to find shrooms anywhere yet. do you recommend i try this salvia thing or should i be patient until i can get my hands on p.cubensis? or maybe i should just start with acid, there seems to be some of that around, but there are many questions about quality, etc.

thanks for your feedback.

1 - yes legal (most places - not australia)
3 - I do not reccommend it for novices, but if you are over 50 and reqady to rediscover your youth I do reccommend it to you.
2 - the liquid essence is heavy and costly, if you check my faq
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4098634/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1
you might get the gist of it

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleRapmaster
Stranger
Re: salvia divinorum (essence) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4744916 - 10/02/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I would actually start smoking weed first. Jumping from complete sobriety to the world of heavy psychadelics will probably be a terrifying experience. Weed could be a very helpful stepping stone.

If you have trouble getting shrooms, I doubt you can find real acid too. Where do you live (state)?

OfflineBrakkie
Myself
Loc: Rotterdam... The City of ...
Re: salvia divinorum (essence) [Re: Rapmaster]
    #4745068 - 10/02/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah first try some weed and get used to it... Try it in a really high dose of some great bud! That'll give you a slight idea of what it's like...

Then go try and find some shrooms or acid and again build it up slowly... Begin with about 1 gram of shrooms or halve (or 1/4th) of a sheet and then check it out...

Make you sure you build up slowly...

--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
    #4745280 - 10/02/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hey guys, thanks for all the input. i went ahead and ordered 1/2 ounce of that sage goddess emerald essence just to have it on hand. i'll be reading thru salvia trip reports and ponder on this further. the fact it's supposed to be a short trip makes it somewhat more alluring to me than starting with an acid trip that's going to last for hours. then again, best to start with shrooms, but can't seem to come across any. no matter which way i start, i'll certainly build up the dose very slowly. thanks again for all your feedback.

Offlineqhr0me
o = oo
Re: salvia divinorum (essence) [Re: Rapmaster]
    #4745288 - 10/02/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rapmaster said:
I would actually start smoking weed first.

i don't want to get high, i just want to bend my mind, but many have suggested to take a toke before i jump into the wxrld of psychedelics.

one more thing to consider...  i'm curious to see how long i last in my planning mode with that salvia on hand  :smile:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4745525 - 10/02/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think it is related to weed at all.
neither in experience nor in classifications.

the short but highly resonant and strange/familiar salvia experiences are each very interesting opportunities for self reflection and afterwards provide some lingering mood adjustments.

if you get elixir, do swallow after the allotted time of holding in the mouth. I guarantee there is more benefit from swallowing than spitting out - oral absorption is inefficient, much will be left, and the gut will absorb it.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4745541 - 10/02/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

>but if you are over 50 and reqady to rediscover your youth I do reccommend it to you.

Can you elaborate on this statement?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies