Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728666 -

im chillin to some dj shadow and slowly working my way through a pipe filled with some sort of plant called 'marihuana'(?)



:bigblunt: :bigblunt:


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4728667 -

It's all good skunk. I was just commenting. I know where I'm at. I've been drinking on and off for a year and daily for only the past few months. It's not like I've been drinking daily for years, and I don't plan on it. :smile: :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728669 -

I had to go to that shit to!!! Was yours in downtown spartanburg at the SADAC(what ever the fuck the name is) building.?


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728676 -

god the cough syrup south park was on tonight!
funny goddamn shit


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4728679 -

I was surprised i got off pretty light. I only had to do 8 weeks of IOP and I'm in the middle of 1 year of unsupervised probation. I was expecting alot more being busted out of state with a gram of meth.


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728686 -

Stonerguy said:
I had to go to that shit to!!! Was yours in downtown spartanburg at the SADAC(what ever the fuck the name is) building.?


Nah, I had to do it up in Conway since right after that was when i moved to get away from all my meth buddies and curb my temptations.


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728687 -

I was just watching that shit. It was hilarious.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728689 -

Im out yall. Its weird I havn't smoked pot in 3 days now and it isn't even effecting me, I think Ill wait to smoke for another week or 2.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Jadian]
    #4728698 -

Jadian said:
Damn, that's crazy. If that positive test cost you anything, I'd sue for damages!


I had to pay the price of the test, but the re-test didnt cost me anything, and it was all straightened out before it had any real adverse affects (besides stressing me out to no end), so i didnt really press the issue.


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728702 -

Take care S, it's been fun man. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728713 -

If I tested positive at my job or something, and they messed up the tests like that, not only would be I fired instantly, but my entire family would know about it since my cousin is my boss. I'd say I could sue for that kind of mistake.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728714 -

Later SG take it sleazy  :cool:


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728727 -

neither did I, I drank less when I smoked weed, why I think weed should be legal, I can go for ages without anything alcoholic if i have weed.
Weed is medicine for alcholics..
that is what I used to say too..you never plan on shit but alcohol and tobacco is your bitch, laugh now...it will take hold. it takes years bit it will happen..I was your age once, and I never used as much alcohol.
I am not preaching, I am just giving personal advice, I used to think that way too..it is trippy how it takes a hold of your whole entire life in no time at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728747 -

i am quite thoroughly addicted to ciggarettes, and i am beginning to suspect an addiction to booze as well.

marijuana truly is my strongest addiction though, in a psychological manner


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728752 -

:poshdance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728761 -

stick with weed only, trust me...alcohol and tobacco will kill you in more ways then one, very addciting..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4728769 -

:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4728782 -

Welcome back Capn. :grin:


:cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728791 -

I think I can probably say I'm addiction free right now, for the first time in years. Feels kinda good, but like something's missing.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4728797 -

I am not being cranky, I am giving advice from personal experience, he can take it the way he wants..I am in a nice mood tonight in fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC mo fuckas
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
thegatewaydrug 26,198 540 08/11/05 07:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC Whats it called Thor's Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
KristiMidocean 16,299 304 08/12/05 05:27 AM
by CaptainH13
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* LNC FRIDAY --- It's party night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 8,328 180 08/20/05 04:02 AM
by Spooge
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* LNC Saturday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
flowstone 13,022 209 03/26/10 06:26 PM
by Newbie
* LNC Sunday
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,075 173 09/12/05 09:15 AM
by Jadian
* LNC FRIDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
TYL3R 40,062 601 08/13/05 11:33 AM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,552 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.