Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728522 -

I've not found a town in the Upstate that isnt god-forsaken  :lol:.  Clemson is good for partys but thats about it.  Other than that the whole region seems to be meth heads (including myself when i was still there).  Thats why I moved to the beach  :cool:


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728529 -

Good evening Flacid. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728535 -

Ahhh so we have a native here. Where abouts did you live. Im in spartanburg right now. Clemson does have alot of good partys. Costal Carolina has better though.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728537 -

minneapolis is an awesome city.
i wouldnt call it quite god forsaken. however i did grow up in a 'god forsaken shit hole'
i stand by that.

PBR is sooo fucking cheap beer here.
personlly, i like grain belt premium if im gonna go lower end/ brewed locally, like 9 bucks for a 12packbottles
but i love my newcastle more than anything


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728543 -

mattzdope said:
Good evening Flacid. :smile:


whats going on my friend how are doing?


--------------------
- - - T H E E N D - - -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728552 -

I lived in Anderson for about 20 years.  I used to go to Ground Zero in Spartanburg all the time though.  And yes, Coastal Carolina has much better parties than Clemson.  I live in Myrtle Beach now  :cool:


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728554 -

In general I'm doing ok, how about yourself?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: FL_accciD]
    #4728555 -

South Park amuses me greatly.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728574 -

redrum187 said:
I lived in Anderson for about 20 years.  I used to go to Ground Zero in Spartanburg all the time though.  And yes, Coastal Carolina has much better parties than Clemson.  I live in Myrtle Beach now  :cool:



Anderson haha, thats where I go to trade for drugs.  For some reason the people I know down there have a hard time getting pot but can get everything else I want, I totally rip them off :smile:.  And ground zero is pretty fun when its not filled with 16 year olds.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728579 -

BTW, I need to be up early, I am sticking with my original plan. I need to mellow out, I need to do this for myself. I have been a "controlled but excessive drunk at times..drunk for years." :lol: oh I got to put that on my wall in my room, it is funny because I am in drug and alcohol counceling..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4728588 -

Maybe it's time to cut back a bit skunk? :crazy:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728593 -

Yeah, Anderson is a good place for drugs. Thats why I had to move LOL. I never had any problem finding weed though, good weed was an issue, but schwag was everywhere.


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4728603 -

When are you out skunk? I finish my PTI oct 27 only have 2 more meeting left. This guy is so ignorant. He is a preacher so I use it to my advantage. I say I go to church every sunday and wed. so he has never done a drug test on me.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728612 -

Stonerguy said:
When are you out skunk?  I finish my PTI oct 27 only have 2 more meeting left.  This guy is so ignorant.  He is a preacher so I use it to my advantage.  I say I go to church every sunday and wed. so he has never done a drug test on me.



:rotfl:

That's got to be pretty funny. You should get yourself a cheap sterling silver cross to wear around your neck.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728621 -

mattzdope said:
That's got to be pretty funny. You should get yourself a cheap sterling silver cross to wear around your neck.




Then stab him with it when you're done.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728625 -

speak for yourself, I have only had almost 6 beers today..please, you need to watch your own problem first.. dont worry about me, you are drinking a hella lot more then i ever did at your age...the problem just gets worse..
I am fine just watch your shit, dont drive drunk....I am never again..
a six pack is mellow for me, I will drink 4 beers tomorrow...2 the next day....
watch your own shit, you sound like you are running into problems hella early...I am cool. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4728632 -

HAHA good idea. At first I was pissed b/c he preached to me the whole time then I just started to use it to my advantage. He talks all soft and mellow by the end of the metting I just want to rare back and punch him.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728650 -

The lady that ran the meeting i had to go to (Intensive Outpatient) was like that too.

They tried to tell me i tested positive for cocaine at one point. I made them re-test the sample, and it came back positive again. We come to find out the next week, they mixed up the pee samples. Talk about some stress.


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4728654 -

dude I have a whole year left, 12 months of probation with drug testing, I am not about to use any drugs that are tested on a piss test..no matter what..I can wait.

Edited by skunk78395 (09/28/05 11:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wednesday LNC [Re: redrum187]
    #4728664 -

Damn, that's crazy. If that positive test cost you anything, I'd sue for damages!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC mo fuckas
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
thegatewaydrug 26,198 540 08/11/05 07:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* LNC Whats it called Thor's Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
KristiMidocean 16,299 304 08/12/05 05:27 AM
by CaptainH13
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* LNC FRIDAY --- It's party night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
TYL3R 8,328 180 08/20/05 04:02 AM
by Spooge
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* LNC Saturday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
flowstone 13,022 209 03/26/10 06:26 PM
by Newbie
* LNC Sunday
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,075 173 09/12/05 09:15 AM
by Jadian
* LNC FRIDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
TYL3R 40,062 601 08/13/05 11:33 AM
by TYL3R

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,552 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 264 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.