Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
How to get through security with anything.
    #4661255 - 09/14/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

okay this has worked for me a few times. if you have ever seen the movie sword fish you will know what im talking about. Misdirection.

example 1, downtosn detroit at the heart plaza.

they were searching every bag as you came into the plaza and would not allow you to bring in your own beer. me and 4 aquantinces were just getting back from the liquor store and i had a backpack full of beer( 30 cans) it was bulging.

i figured the only way to get past them was to confuse them enough.

so here is what i had happen all at once.

firiend 1 jumped up on a concrete planter and started screaming at the top of his lungs, im going to flip out man, there are som many people, the goverment is going to kill us all... .etc

friend 2 tried to rush the second to right gate with his arm behind him as if he didnt have a wrist band.

friend 3 started talking to the right gate security guard about how much he loved him and wanted to be with him as if he was rolling realllly hard.

so there is a small circus gathering the attention of the 2 guards i have to worry about when i run up to the guard on the right and screm, "im going to die, WHERE IS THE EMT TENT" to which he tells me he dosent know, i flash my wrist band and run into the event screaming with all of my beeron my back,

example 2

Bonaroo 2005

i was pulling up and found out they had a car search, knowing they would never believe me that the 2 tanks of compressed gas in my back seat were oxygen i burried them under some clothes and camp supplies.

when they were searching my car and about to find the tanks i asked them in a worried tone "you dont need to search... the trunk.. do you?" they immediately focused their attention on it and missed the tanks, and glass bottles i had.

example 3

it was jan 15th 2001 i was only 17 and my parents had hired some people (un-known to me) to take me from my home, by force if necissary to texas for rehab. so come 4 am they wake me up, im startled. after the origonal struggle where i tried to do everything in my power to get away i gave up fighting and agred to get into the car. before they put me in the car i knoew that they had to have had the child safety lock engauged like cop cars do..

as i was getting into the car, i sung a punch at one of the 2 men taking me to the airport, and missed intentionally, while at the same time un-locking the child safety switch.. they never knew. a half hour later i jumped out of the car and started running, i didnt get far..

in the end all oyu have to do is draw their attention elsewhere, mis-direct it and you can do alot while they are looking the other way.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4661284 - 09/14/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my parents had hired some people (un-known to me) to take me from my home, by force if necissary

Wow man...  :eek:

Do you mean your parents woke you up at 4am? Or the guys they hired to take you away?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: trendal]
    #4661293 - 09/14/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

my parents werent there, just a big black guy named olie and a short fat texan... i had no clue as to what was going on.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#4661297 - 09/14/05 05:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
my parents werent there, just a big black guy named olie and a short fat texan... i had no clue as to what was going on.

did ollie happen to say:

"its goin' rain?"
or "he goin' get it"?

did he tell you of his blackuweather forecast

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: Yarry]
    #4661302 - 09/14/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no but in texas there was a man named..... shit i cant remember his name, but he was restraining me bcause i wasnt wearing a seatbelt, yelling "ill be y our huckle b erry, ill be your huckelberry" i think his name was Mr. Robert.

the place i went to in texas was later sht down for killing a kid while restraining him

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4661313 - 09/14/05 05:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Damn man. No offense to them, but WTF were your parents thinking? Shit you could have had a weapon of some kind and certainly the will to use it in such a situation.

If I woke up at 4 am with two strange men in my room someone would end up hurt, be it me in my attempt or them in my escape. I don't anymore, but I used to sleep with a length of steel pipe beside my bed for just such a circumstance (I lived beside a crackhouse).

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibleDas Meow
i likeboardgames morethan you
Female User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: Yarry]
    #4661345 - 09/14/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
............................................................................................................................

Edited by Das Meow (03/28/08 02:09 PM)

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: Das Meow]
    #4661358 - 09/14/05 05:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Did you ever have to use the aforementioned steel pipe?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: trendal]
    #4661362 - 09/14/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

actually i tried to pull a rifle out on them. they wouldnt let me go anywhere alone so i asked to go to the bathroom down the hall... as i was walking towards it i ran down the hallway through open the door to my fathers room, dove over his water bed and pulled out a real looking, air rifle. by the time i got it over the bed big black man was on top of me fighting to keep it from pointing at him, if i had a few more feet it would have been a different story.

He quit his job after exsorting me, i was the crazyst man he had ever seen. i would like to add however that this is not how i am in person. this is what i do when i feel that my life is threatened. 2 people in your house in the middle of the night...

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4661373 - 09/14/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Man I can't even begin to imagine the adrenaline rush and crazyness of waking up to find two huge strange men trying to get you out of your house.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4661377 - 09/14/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Oops....sorry didnt mean to reply to you.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4661385 - 09/14/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly, man! I am normally one of the more passive people you'll ever meet. I can count the number of fights I've been in on one hand.

However if I woke up to such a circumstance I have every intention of defending myself with as much force as is necessary.

Nice try on the air rifle, too!

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #4661389 - 09/14/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Diversion tactics WORK. Never mind what's in yer bag...Back in high school, my dog{had to use it :grin:}, and I were gonna : 1...break a window, start a fire, M-80...whatever, on one side of town  near or at a bank. 2... Mosey on over to the local sub-station, let ourselves in with our master key {bolt-cutters}, shut down the local grid {3 switches... we gave it a test shutdown :smirk:}, and 3...ski-mask our way into the local  bank, fill up, and make our getaway on stolen dirt bikes....Thank GOD I didn't turn to a life of crime.......        or did I  ???? :rofl: :rofl2: :whistling:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: vinsue]
    #4661486 - 09/14/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yea a friend of mine had the exact same thing happen to her before. She was woken up by 2 big guys that her father hired and took her away out west for over a year. ah well. everyone right now go buy a handgun so u can blow the fucking head off of someone trying to attack you in the middle of the night. Hell...America baby

OfflineJabbawaya

#4661518 - 09/14/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

zippoz, master of the art of deception!

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4661667 - 09/14/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Zippoz did they send you to a rehab in jamaica by any chance? That same scenario happened to my best buddy twice in while I was going to high school. He was really heavy into drugs doing anything he could find. I was doing it with him just I stayed in school and did ok. He stopped going to school kept getting kicked out. Robo tripping every day, Acid or shrooms every other day. Doing all kinds of pills. Smoking insane amounts of weed. Selling to middle school kids out of his parents house.

This all would have never happened if his dad had not have been out to sea as an engineer on a boat. Anyhow he was completely out of control so his parents had him abducted like you where and sent to some lock down/rehab/school thing in Jamaica where they basically kept you in sub prison conditions for a year and let you go. He got let go and started doing the same thing again so he got sent back untill he was eighteen. I think it set his rents back about 150K in all. That shit aint cheap.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (09/14/05 06:53 PM)

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How to get through security with anything. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4661679 - 09/14/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah the place in jamacia is called tranquility bay, i went to texas then a place in mexico, oddly enough a brother of one of the people i was with in mexico had his brother in jamacia... what a fucked up family.

yeah this shit aint cheap. usually 4-5k a month, and doubble that the first month

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4661694 - 09/14/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah Im still best friends with the kid. Basically he just made a bunch of new drug buddies there to do coke and shit with back home. What a waste. Those places are scams.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4661705 - 09/14/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OreYoes said:

:thumbup:

Did you check yo TCIP IP settings?  Enable Cookies?  you want this dog!!??

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4666791 - 09/15/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

did you ever type up that whole story? I think i remember reading a complete acount awhile back.
If not you should.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom