Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

where is the money for relief for us now that we need it?
    #4606870 - 09/01/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you know this shit pisses me off. Here we and other countries pledged BILLIONS!! in relief for the tsunami. Now that we need money for the LARGEST NATIONAL DISASTER IN US HISTORY!! Where are all the pledges for relief money from all the other counties now??

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: kingfish4200]
    #4607978 - 09/01/05 11:55 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

actually other countries are trying to offer support.. but our egotistical government wont let them  :rolleyes:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index813.htm

Quote:

Being kept from these American people also by their Military Rulers have been the uncounted offers of assistance from Nations all around the world, including: Venezuela has offered their Medical Airlift Command for the evacuation of peoples trapped in these devastated regions; Holland has offered the resources of their Public Works Ministry (and who are the acknowledged World Experts for below sea level water evacuation procedures); Russia has offered over 100,000 temporary living structures, along with Military Personal to assist their American counterparts; Iran has offered 1 Billion US Dollars in immediate assistance and guaranteed 5,000,000 barrels of oil at $35.00 US Dollars; China has offered their Military Rescue Forces (Who are acknowledged as one of the best in the world for rescuing peoples in flood ravaged areas.)

All of these offers, and more, the Military Leaders of the United States have declined, and for the their previously stated reason: ?The United States Government and its People Respectfully Decline your offer of assistance and refer you to our previous State Department Bulletin (NCO:13788) in which we had stated that this remains an internal action.? 

This morning remains one of the most critical times in the history of these once great people in America.  Only through such unprecedented cataclysms such as they are currently experiencing are they able to break through the lies and distortions of their Military Leaders and Propaganda Media Organs to see, even glimpse, the wholesale lies they are told in order to keep them in a pacified state.

But sadly, and as the events of September 11, 2001 clearly show, the mass of these Americans are willing to believe any and all lies they are told, no matter how absurd, as long as they can be left with the illusion that their lives today will continue into their tomorrows.  How sad it is for them to see their world in these terms, but it remains a fact that this is indeed the only way they can cope with a world disintegrating around them.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: Infrared]
    #4607984 - 09/01/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"Venezuela has offered their Medical Airlift Command for the evacuation of peoples trapped in these devastated regions;"

fucking pat robertson!  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4607994 - 09/01/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's absurd!

If that information is correct, then our leaders are even DUMBER than I previously thought possible!

Dare I say that the level of intelligence (or lack thereof) that I've seen from this administration is unprecedented in my lifetime.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: dblaney]
    #4608024 - 09/01/05 12:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i got the link from somone who posted it on this website.. and it seems to be a legit site, so i posted it

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4608280 - 09/01/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

that site is a load of shit.

there are 14 countries participating in the resuce efforts.

this is also the 100th post complaining about

"wheres my relief aid"

sounding like some spoiled brat on your brother's birthday.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: afoaf]
    #4608461 - 09/01/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

as I said before that site can't be legit

we may refuse a lot of things but we wouldnt refuse OIL

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: goobler]
    #4608478 - 09/01/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, especially at $35 a barrel, that's half price!

--------------------

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4608805 - 09/01/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hah, Venezula sending a few choppers wouldn't even matter. What would we do, let them shoot back at American citizens who are sniping at them? What a great solution, send in a government that hates us to murder American civilians. No thanks, Chavez, just open those oil pumps a bit instead.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: where is the money for relief for us now that we need it? [Re: kingfish4200]
    #4608837 - 09/01/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168203,00.html

Quote:

Rice: All Foreign Aid Offers Will Be Accepted
Thursday, September 01, 2005

WASHINGTON ? In a dramatic turnabout, the United States is now on the receiving end of help from around the world as some two dozen countries offer post-hurricane assistance.

Venezuela, a target of frequent criticism by the Bush administration, offered humanitarian aid and fuel. Venezuela's Citgo Petroleum Corp. (search) pledged a $1 million donation for hurricane aid.

With offers from the four corners of the globe pouring in, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (search) has decided "no offer that can help alleviate the suffering of the people in the afflicted area will be refused," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Thursday.

However, in Moscow, a Russian official said the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency had rejected a Russian offer to dispatch rescue teams and other aid.

On Tuesday, President Vladimir Putin (search) sent condolences to President Bush and said Russia was prepared to help if asked.

Boats, aircraft, tents, blankets, generators, cash assistance and medical teams have been offered to the U.S. government in Washington or in embassies overseas.

Offers have been received from Russia, Japan, Canada, France, Honduras, Germany, Venezuela, Jamaica, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Mexico, China, South Korea, Israel, the United Arab Emirates, NATO and the Organization of American States, the spokesman said.

Still, Bush told ABC-TV: "I'm not expecting much from foreign nations because we hadn't asked for it. I do expect a lot of sympathy and perhaps some will send cash dollars. But this country's going to rise up and take care of it."

"You know," he said, "we would love help, but we're going to take care of our own business as well, and there's no doubt in my mind we'll succeed. And there's no doubt in my mind, as I sit here talking to you, that New Orleans is going to rise up again as a great city."

Historically, the United States provides assistance to other countries experiencing earthquakes, floods and other disasters.

Germany, which was rebuilt after World War II largely by the U.S. Marshall Plan, offered its help in a telephone call to Rice.

"The German Government is prepared to do all that is humanly possible," the German embassy said. In his call, German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer assured Rice of Germany's solidarity with its American friends in a difficult time, the embassy said.

Israeli Ambassador Daniel Ayalon called Wednesday at the State Department to offer condolences and assistance. Israel is the largest recipient of U.S. aid, about $2.2 billion a year.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom