Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: tv shows [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4598679 -

HAHA, that's probably why they do it. sucks for the people who watch it in one sitting though


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: diabla]
    #4598722 -

woah woah. hold the train! rocko is still on? what channel!?!?
i love that show... that and zim.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: diabla]
    #4598725 -

-smallville(sometimes)
-family guy
-the simpsons
-southpark
-the daily show
-odd job jack
-kevin spencer


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: roby000]
    #4598729 -

roby000 said:
woah woah.  hold the train!  rocko is still on?  what channel!?!?
i love that show... that and zim.



I have satellite.  So, usually its on Nickelodeon 2.  I think it might also come on Noggin sometimes.

I don't really know what time.  I just usually stay up very late, and happen to catch it on, in the wee hours of the morning.  :grin:


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4598965 -

bellylard if u are a superman fan u should watch smallville sept. 29th, clark finds the FOS in the first ep of this season.

if you're on the east coast in america it's on either nick2 or nicktoons tv at 4:00 and 4:30 weekdays
oh yeah, and zim rocks man, that's one of the funniest toons i've ever seen!


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: diabla]
    #4599023 -

all i watch are:

SouthPark
Reno 911
Maximum Exposure
Worlds Wildest Police Videos
MXC
Family Guy
Simpsons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: AliceDee]
    #4599055 -

Oh yea, I forgot about Southpark.  Good choices.  :smile:

It seems like I watch a lot of tv.  But, only about an hour 2 at night to fall asleep.


--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4599153 -

I don't really watch much TV but I am looking forward too..

New Adult Swim shows (Tom goes to the mayor - Home Movies - ect)
New Trailer Park Boys episodes
New Family Guy
New Simpsons
New Viva La Bam

That's about it :/


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: diabla]
    #4599266 -

How could I forget trailer park boys, thats one of the best.

whats the FOS????


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: barfightlard]
    #4599314 -

Discovery Health
Fox News
TBS Braves Baseball
The Simpsons
Family Guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tv shows [Re: bart_mann]
    #4599416 -

yup, home movies or any adult swim show for that matter, mxc is great too.


--------------------


"..the thing is, people are getting hurt and the one thing the meteor shower didn't grace this town with was a superhero. So, in his absense, you're left with me. One girl, on a mission, determined to leave no rock - especially those from outerspace - unturned. My name is Chloe Sullivan, and I'm here to bring you the truth."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Reality" TV shows needs to DIE! ToTheSummit 1,384 7 02/28/03 10:21 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* TV has become way to painfull...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,441 37 05/25/04 12:26 AM
by wandrnshaman
* Question about the new Snoop Dogg show...... LearyfanS 1,852 14 06/17/03 01:46 PM
by Learyfan
* John Kerry On the Daily Show Fade_To_Black 904 10 08/25/04 12:41 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* Old Episode of the Daily show shroomidel 1,259 8 10/16/03 10:10 PM
by Learyfan
* Stargate SG-1? anyone else watch this show? ZippoZM 830 7 12/07/04 08:21 PM
by John
* Smallville’ actress Allison Mack cuffed in upstate sex cult case Seriously_trippin 4,667 14 04/21/18 01:19 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking...
( 1 2 3 all )
Prozac 1,112 40 04/29/18 03:20 PM
by TempestDnB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,444 topic views. 4 members, 43 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.