Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking...
    #25167584 -

Most of us know this actress from Smallville as Chloe Sullivan. The nice young, pretty girl and best friend to teenage Clark Kent/Superman in the show.

She's been charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor in addition to Nexium (the sex cult she worked for) DOS and VOW, which, according to some folks, she helped create also. As far as I know, she helped create DOS, I don't know about VOW. In addition to this, her court docs say she is also charged with sex trafficking of children.

Article

A separate article

Video of Allison and her bitches getting ready to chase after police, who have arrested Keith Raniere.


According to the victims who have come out so far, Keith's and Allison's initials were branded into the victims' skin with a cauterizing pen which lasted for 25 to 30 minutes. "It was worse than child birth" - Sarah Edmondson.

Allison was only a recruiter but eventually moved up. Apparently, she was second in command to Keith Raniere and her nickname was "Pimp Mack", and she had sex slaves of her own.

Her bail was $5 million which her parents paid for some, she paid $500,000. She is now on house arrest. Her next court date is on May 3rd.



Ok. Discuss.

I. I. I. I. Am so disappointed and heartbroken. This was my one of my favorite actresses. I grew watching Smallville. I just... I can't. Bitch.


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Edited by Prozac (04/26/18 08:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Prozac]
    #25167597 -

A female sex trafficer?

:whattefuck2:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #25167605 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
A female sex trafficer?

:whattefuck2:



I know, RIGHT?! Money does fucked up things to people, man.

And she has to do this NOW. NOW when us women are trying to make a voice for ourselves. Be more powerful for ourselves. She has to go and fuck it up for us. Bitch.


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Edited by Prozac (04/26/18 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Prozac] * 1
    #25167649 -

This was posted I think, the other day, but anyway the cult itself NXIVM is kind of interesting. Some kind of bizarre company that provided "life coaching" to executives and self-improvement seminars according to Wikipedia. But it's all a front for the cult. One of these workshop things apparently went on for almost a day straight, and some lady claims she was hospitalized as a result. Women were branded / cauterized with initials of the leaders, or cult insignia or whatever tf. Sounds like some illuminati shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Robo]
    #25167984 -

Yes, the leaders names were Keith Raniere and Allison herself. Pretty much everything I stated.


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Prozac]
    #25168043 -

I fucking tried to tell you, shroomery. Maybe not specifically her with specifically this, but this is a glimpse into the reality of what really goes on with these celebrity household names y'all respect and cherish.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Great Scott]
    #25168065 -

What do you think these celebrities are up to?

What percentage of celebs do you think are involved?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25168077 -

I think very few of them are actual pimps. But I think the majority of them look the other way and know way more than they let on.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Great Scott]
    #25168080 -

Kristen Kruek was involved too, but she got out when things started getting weird. I'm pretty sure she knew what was happening.


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Prozac]
    #25168136 -

:badmanthisfeels:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: musiclover420]
    #25168139 -

Los Angeles is the Satanic capitol. Oh and Washington DC too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: tdubz] * 1
    #25168153 -

tdubz said:
Los Angeles is the Satanic capitol. Oh and Washington DC too.



I'd be more worried about the LA scientologists :uhoh:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: tdubz]
    #25168173 -

tdubz said:
Los Angeles is the Satanic capitol. Oh and Washington DC too.



I consider the Kardashians a Satanic cult. These people are located in upstate New York though, like Timothy Leary's funhouse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Robo] * 2
    #25168185 -

Not relevant, buuuut...

If my last name was mack you better believe ima be a mack daddy.:pimp:


--------------------
ยฉ๏ธ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Robo] * 1
    #25168194 -

NY is actually their 2nd home. Calabasas is their home.

Edited by tdubz (04/27/18 03:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Prozac]
    #25168262 -

Should we put this on The Wall of Weird?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #25168267 -

.

Edited by Mandarinfish (07/18/20 10:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: Mandarinfish]
    #25168477 -

we need more juicey details and video evidence otherwise idk what to belive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25168558 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
A female sex trafficer?

:whattefuck2:




Why is that shocking? Why are you always assuming that females have some kind of ascended/righteous nature about them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allison Mack (Smallville) Arrested for Sex Trafficking... [Re: 1234go]
    #25168590 -

So theres nothing strange about a woman who seduces female teens and turns them into hookers? No gender role bending there?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smallvilleโ€™ actress Allison Mack cuffed in upstate sex cult case Seriously_trippin 4,667 14 04/21/18 03:19 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Smallville Season 6 Finale Akira 855 1 05/19/07 02:55 PM
by TurntableJunky
* Marijuana Arrests For Year 2005 Psilocybeingzz 979 3 09/28/06 03:18 AM
by Papaver
* Mack is Back in Town! PapaverS 2,014 13 01/14/03 09:31 AM
by Learyfan
* Anybody ever see Allison's episode of intervention?
( 1 2 3 all )
s240779 4,575 48 03/15/13 12:14 PM
by zee007
* Fifth-graders posted lookout, had sex in class
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 3,782 33 04/04/07 11:38 PM
by Ben18
* a sex offender moved in by me
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,852 34 05/11/06 04:57 PM
by theuser
* Allison Krouse Corporal Kielbasa 894 14 08/31/04 01:40 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,112 topic views. 5 members, 553 guests and 297 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.