Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I love marijuana.
    #4594895 -

Last night we picked up a flick at Blockbuster and took the backroads back to Lucy's house. Her parents ask no ?'s, never mind if we're stoned, so I packed a fat bowl for myself and started puffing while we listened to Wolf Parade and Lucy navigated the bowels of Westchester.

Four strong hits later it was like the membrane keeping me inside my body had slipped away and I was barely in the car, just a spirit shooting down the road, yellow lines zipping straight through me and then when we got to her house

I ate Ben and Jerry's and drank chocolate milk until I passed out two hours later with a grin on my face.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4594899 -

Job?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4594902 -

MMMM.... Ice cream

I'm in love with Mary Jane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: goobler]
    #4594906 -

Don't we all love it? I'm just so sick right now I can't get high.

Damn I miss it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: goobler]
    #4594907 -

Multiple copies of the resume sent out on Friday, follow-up calls tomorrow since I sent 'em Friday so they'd be picked up Monday for lookin' at. Beating my feet at the end of this week around the neighborhood for some local help wanted work.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: peeper]
    #4594909 -

most sober people are sick! I've got the remedy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4594922 -

Most sober people rely on happy pills. Too many side effects for me though. Smoking weed has never caused upset stomach, headaches, rash, or anal leakage. I can't believe some of the side effects on maoi and such. They kill sex drives too. Wouldn't that simply make one crazy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4595058 -

:thumbup:

:stash: :heart:

What movie was it ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595113 -

there's nothing worse then catching an upper respiratory infection, not being able to smoke, and sitting 2 feet from your stash jar all weekend dying to have a toke. What makes it worse is having a nice skunk whos smell just permeates the house so all you do is sit there and smell it while not being able to smoke it.

:sigh: lets hope i get better soon.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: coda]
    #4595130 -

A piece of me would die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595141 -

MJ always helped me no matter how sick I was, I rember back when I had a walking amonia or whatever its called and the only time I felt good is when I would take a few rips off the bowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: coda]
    #4595143 -

Eat it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4595144 -

Same here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595153 -

dont have enough to make butter, smoking while having an URI is the fucking STUPIDEST thing you can do. Fuck, smoking while you have walking pneumonia is probably just as bad.

Why would i smoke weed when smoking in the first place was what got me sick? Not to mention smoking any carbon based plant lengthens your cold, so i gave up smoking everything for the wkd and by today im feeling a lot better. If i had smoked through the weekend i probably would still be layed up right now.

I should just go by a QP of schwag and make some butter for times like this.

*edit* sorry reply was to shroomingnj


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Edited by coda (08/29/05 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595156 -

yeah dude it might hurt your throat at first but I'm sure pain relief should shortly follow.

If you're concerned about your throat or whatever take a bong rip with a Hall's cough drop in your mouth.

One of my girly friends won't smoke a cig. without a hall's... she says it makes it "SMOOTH"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4595161 -

repeat: SMOKING is the reason i got SICK. Respiratory infections do NOT go away by smoking weed. Yes, i feel better when stoned because i dont feel the sickness, but id rather feel sick for 2 days and not smoke, then smoke and feel like shit for a week.

URI's will only get worse if you smoke, any illness involving your lungs will only get worse if you smoke. Hence, as much as it sucks, i give it up when i come down with one.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Edited by coda (08/29/05 01:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: coda]
    #4595169 -

:hiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595185 -

:wheeze: :bonghits:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: coda]
    #4595191 -

coda said:
repeat: SMOKING is the reason i got SICK. Respiratory infections do NOT go away by smoking weed. Yes, i feel better when stoned because i dont feel the sickness, but id rather feel sick for 2 days and not smoke, then smoke and feel like shit for a week.

URI's will only get worse if you smoke, any illness involving your lungs will only get worse if you smoke. Hence, as much as it sucks, i give it up when i come down with one.



Indeed. Smoking will only serve to irritate an already irritated respiratory tract and delay recovery....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love marijuana. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4595219 -

My girlfriend wanted a comedy and had never seen Zoolander so we watched that.

Tonight we're gonna get stoned and she's gonna see Unforgiven for the first time since it's my turn to pick and I wanna see Clint get down and dirty.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone using marijuana for medicinal purposes?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,852 27 09/23/04 10:52 AM
by tripndicular
* i smoked some marijuana
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 1,931 20 11/12/04 06:53 AM
by darkstar122982
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Pub Love. OneMoreRobot3021 1,779 12 07/31/04 12:49 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Unforgiven HELLA_TIGHT 1,007 18 04/10/05 11:48 PM
by Le_Canard
* ONEMOREROBOT
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 2,329 40 07/14/05 03:04 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* onemorerobot????
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,388 30 12/08/04 10:54 AM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,994 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.