Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Pride vs. Idealism
    #4590775 - 08/28/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So, i had my glasses smashed by a 17 year old drunk beligerent idiot last nite.

Anyways, we were at this birthday party for 2 kids, 1 group of punks and about 4 times as many preppy hiphop kids who wanted to start shit.

So at 11:30 after drinking a couple cold shots, a couple bacardi mixxers, and a bottle of wine - this kid comes up to me and requests my beer. I tell him if he wanted to chill and hang out and talk id offer him one but he was just straight up "give me a fucking beer, or ill fuck you up" and i just laughed at him, and talked about the good thigns in life and creative conflict to validate an empty life and stuff...

Anyways, im sitting and he keeps comming over and standing over top of me, trying to sort of push me into fighting him and i wont and my friends are on him.. and then he coems back over with his friends and theyre like "You dont fuck with this kid alright, we're gonna fuck you up" and im just smiling and saying 'no intent son. life is good, ya know?'

Anyways, he knocks my glasses off, steps on them and dumps beer in my face, at which point i cheers him.

I wouldnt fight.. i just wouldnt, ever. Ive never even been close - and i had big friends that would have stepped up if i asked - but it was futile - we were outnumberd 4-1 by them, theyre angryer have cellphones and cars and would just call furthur crews, blow the party for everyone and create grudges. I swallowed my pride and left with my friends..

Now there's just conflict for them when they go to school with these kids over the next year. After i didnt fight, they started picking shit with kids cause "of how you dress."

So basically i was humilated (not really. It humbles me knowing that im not like that.) but within the party situation - i look like a pussy or what have it.

Im not one to bring out a bat, or exercise the power of my crew..

this is just bullshit.

Kick me in the face and watch me bleed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: headset]
    #4590785 - 08/28/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #4590790 - 08/28/05 12:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

some people are just assholes...nothing anyone can do except wait and let them fuck up to figure it out, or beat the hell out of em until they figure it out.

Was this your house, or someone else's?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
    #4590803 - 08/28/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

if this kid had to go get his friends he is a big pussy you should have took the bottle and smashed it on his head and went after his friends with the broken half people like that would have taken off running like the little bitches they are

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4590814 - 08/28/05 12:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Should have stood up for yourself. Now every party you go to your gonna get picked on. And by not smashing his head open you have told him that his conduct is acceptable.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: lowdominion]
    #4590824 - 08/28/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Na. this kid just wanted my beer and a fight, and it was obvious he wasnt going to get a fight from me, so he was getting off on powertripping - as were his friends.

After i wouldnt give the beer his girlfriend made a huge dramatic scene saying i was laughing at her and talking shit (which i absolutely was not.) and was trying to fight my girlfriends..

It was an absolute power trip thats just going to escalate things between the groups..

It wasnt my house, or my regular crew - i knew probably 5 or 6 people there well, and the rest of the punk kids know of me and my legacy of drugs and punk rock (im a couple years older.).. So i was in a friendly situation around my friends... and my friends knew a bunch of people in the other crew - but wernt tight - the groups kind of overlapped and would chat somewhat and mind each others business.

I just cant believe he poured beer on my face. I wasnt exactly offended at the point (surprisingly my heart wasnt racing either.) but in retrospect i guess it looks like im a pussy. Although id just say im too idealistic to raise my hand in needless violence. never ever in a day.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: lowdominion]
    #4590887 - 08/28/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lowdominion said:
if this kid had to go get his friends he is a big pussy you should have took the bottle and smashed it on his head and went after his friends with the broken half people like that would have taken off running like the little bitches they are

I would have done exactly this. If you KTFO one of them the rest are likely to back down especially if you have a sharp piece of glass in your hands.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: d33p]
    #4590896 - 08/28/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Avoiding the idealism part...

I was raised by kind women - im missing my manly personality traits.

OfflineIllicitAlchemist
Becoming one.
 User Gallery

Loc: The hara.
    #4590928 - 08/28/05 01:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Personally I would've fed him his own ass. Period, end of story.

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #4590935 - 08/28/05 01:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's pretty impressive.

Didn't even want to kick the hell out of him?

Congratulations.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4590957 - 08/28/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

headset said:
Na. this kid just wanted my beer and a fight, and it was obvious he wasnt going to get a fight from me, so he was getting off on powertripping - as were his friends.

You've hit the nail on the head with that one. Younger people (particularly males) always try to "one-up" each other when they're in a group. (some adults will do this too sometime - some people never grow up) He probably would've seemed like another person had he not been with his group.

Did you do the right thing by laughing it off and walking away? In retrospect, yes. That's easier said than done for some, however. Had I been in the situation, there probably would have been a fight. My temper has a long fuse, but when it goes off, it really goes off!  :wink:

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4590985 - 08/28/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, after, i was sitting by this really drunk girl who lent me her bike earlier and she said "dont worry, he's not really like this, he's just drunk" and i said "thats not an excuse to be an asshole" and this kid sitting beside her leaned over and instigatingly said "what you say?"

Its just like fuck off! your friends an asshole, and you probably are too. Everyones just havin a goodtime, there doesnt need to be no shit.

Im decently big, i just dont have the aggression to feed shots the face. Although i kind of wish when he was standing over me i just picked him up and slammed him into the wall.

Either way, they're more violent than me, and im a walking target (cause i stand out.) i dont need that shit.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4591004 - 08/28/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

to be honest dude,there somes a time when it's time to stand up for yourself and kick some ass...

it's just the way things are....but i do highly respect the way you handled it,that takes alot....

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4591092 - 08/28/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

na. im thinkin that too. It just sucks. Ive been good at avoiding that situation always, i dont like being around negative people it really effects me..

time to learn to fight.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

#4591107 - 08/28/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Don't change your natural temperment just because of a few assholes you met at a party, although it's never a bad idea to learn some self-defence techniques, either!  :laugh:

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4591110 - 08/28/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

im strong.. i just cant throw a punch.

What do i do?!

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

#4591128 - 08/28/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you have the money, many Martial Arts schools offer basic self-defence classes for those who haven't the time to commit to a full scale training regime. Some YMCA's also offer these classes for low cost.

Also, fighting dirty can come in handy when you're out numbered - knees to the groin, clapping your open palms hard against the opponents ears, throat punches, that sort of thing...

Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
    #4591134 - 08/28/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Fighting is all about attitude. Don't be afraid to take a punch.
Drunken brawls are not that much a matter of technique.

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: ummikko]
    #4591167 - 08/28/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the way i see it, I wont fight someone for being an ass. I wont fight them because they were talking shit, i might not (but probaly would) even fight them if they poured beer in my face.

But if they were tried to hurt me or my friends, they better fucking watch them selves, as my friends know, im fucking insane when im mad, and that would make me mad.

One kid decided to beat up my friend for no reason (my friend wont fight at all basicly, and he doesnt ever talk to people he doesnt know). So now when ever im out walking around, i have my boots on, just incase i run into him....

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Pride vs. Idealism [Re: chaospilot]
    #4591194 - 08/28/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chaospilot said:
the way i see it, I wont fight someone for being an ass. I wont fight them because they were talking shit, i might not (but probaly would) even fight them if they poured beer in my face.

Same here. I pride myself as a peaceful man, but as I said, once my temper goes, I can get pretty nasty. That's not to say I'm some sort of badass (far from it, truth be told), it's just that I inherited my Dad's flash point temper. I have, however, learned to control it much better now that I'm older, although that doesn't stop me from making a smart-ass comment now and again if the situation warrants it... :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies