Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
LSA, Mescaline, and DMT
    #4586008 -

Here the deal I bought 70 seeds of San pedro online for 10$, which includes shipping at bouncingbearbotanicals.com. I have about not even a millimeter of LSA in the fridge with Glad press n Seal over it to stop evaporation and let it sit for a day or two before I decide I grew balls to drink it (I heard it really fucks you up). I wish to know what plant carries the most DMT and is legal to posses.

THE QUESTIONS

1. Having 70 San Pedro seeds and growing each one within the year to about 12" in height, will i be able to experience any mescaline effects (lol I know I will but what are the chances of having a very good trip off that many?)?

2. Which plant carries the most DMT in it and is legal to posses?

3. I poured out the water from the pasty MG powder through a strainer but never poured the paste into the strainer because it oozed through the strainer is this alright? If it isnt and needs to have the paste, which I left in the drower for 1 day just to keep it.. is it still ok to filter it through the strainer and drink it? Also the water I poured out of the jar into the strainer isnt much. It's in a huge cup and is probably not even a millimeter tall I dunno havent really looked at it but its a small portion of water/LSA. I wanna know if this small amount of LSA/Water will get me tripin. I must tell you I powderized 500 seeds and poured the little bit of water off after 30-50 minutes of waiting through the strainer at that time. Im thinking this means the little bit of water is very potent or a waste could you fill me in?


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Edited by Savako (08/26/05 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA, Mescaline, and DMT [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4586269 -

I am only gonna answer number two.

Phalaris brachystachys has the highest content of nn & 5meo. Something like 98% of the total alkaloid content.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA, Mescaline, and DMT [Re: metasin]
    #4586822 -

ur not going to trip off cactus seeds.. u'd have to grow them till u get a total of a about a foots length of cactus to consume.

Phalaris Grass contains MOSTLY 5meo-dmt .. if u extracted it all ,, your final product would be 98% 5meo . phalaris is horrible for extracting. use mimosa hostilis rootbark - perfered amoung all the extractors i know.

when ever i did MG seeds.. i consumed it all.. the water and the seed powder


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA, Mescaline, and DMT [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4586863 -

Savako said:
THE QUESTIONS

1. Having 70 San Pedro seeds and growing each one within the year to about 12" in height, will i be able to experience any mescaline effects (lol I know I will but what are the chances of having a very good trip off that many?)?



Growing San Pedro from seeds to 30cm (12") within one year is nearly impossible as far as I know. Or I'm doing something wrong.

It will take a few years before you can eat the San Pedro for the Mescaline if you grow from seeds. They are fun to grow, but you it takes a long time before you can use them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSA, Mescaline, and DMT [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4586867 -

Mimosa Hostilis is the best to use for a n,n-DMT extraction!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ketamine and Mescaline? *DELETED* Crossofdevil 2,004 14 01/03/07 03:50 PM
by Koala Koolio
* Whats easier...a mescaline extraction or a DMT extraction?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 24,540 23 03/23/11 04:39 PM
by fung
* frustrated by LSA and Ayahausca failures Meshuggah 1,232 5 07/02/05 02:19 PM
by Nyarlathotep
* lsa question here digitalcube 425 2 01/04/05 06:40 AM
by Supernova
* i think im going to try LSA.......
( 1 2 all )
agoutihead 4,871 24 08/26/06 08:22 AM
by agoutihead
* What does mescaline synergize well with? special_k 2,635 18 09/05/06 11:29 PM
by circularvortex
* smoked dmt first experience: where's the elves and aliens?
( 1 2 all )
lonebuddha 14,977 27 01/23/05 06:26 AM
by TheAnimal
* LSA with Mescaline Muppet69_420 1,495 7 02/28/06 11:33 PM
by supersapien

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,734 topic views. 1 members, 20 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.