Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Mimosa Hostilis, Morning Glory Seeds, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMeshuggah
Stranger
frustrated by LSA and Ayahausca failures
    #4344976 - 06/27/05 11:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

SWIM told me this story many years ago:

I have tried 4 different attempts at using hallucinogens, twice with LSA and 2 with an Ayahuasca analogue.  The first time I tried LSA I took 6 grams of MGS and ground them up in a coffee grinder.  I then ate the powder and seed chunks.  Didn't notice any effects other than mild nausea.  The next attempt I had 10 grams of MGS and ground them up once again, but this time soaked them in water for 1 hour in the fridge.  Once again, there were no effects other than mild nausea.  Is the failure the result of too small of a dose, or is the extraction method the problem?
  After the failures of the LSA, I decided to try ayahuasca.  I ground up 14g of MHRB and did a 3X boil and strain extraction using a mixture of 1 part lime juice and 2 parts water with each boiling (with a couple tabs of vitamin C as well). I ground up 4g of syrian rue and ate that.  About 30 minutes later I drank the dark purple/red liquid from the root-bark.  20 minutes later I puked and didn't feel anything.
  The next day I tried again, using vinegar instead of lime juice and doing an extraction on the rue. The rue glowed under a black-light, so I know it was active, however, this experiment was unsuccessful as well. 20 to 25 minutes after ingestion I puked and instead of the large amount of reddish liquid like the previous day, all I expelled was a bit of water and bile.  This led me to believe that I had successfully assimilated the brew, but once again I did not trip.  (I did feel the rue, very slightly.) 
  The two LSA experiments were not on an empty stomach, but the ayahuasca ones were. I'm beginning to think that I am immune to these chemicals.  Any advice as to what to do differently the next time would be appreciated. :confused:
  By the way SWIMY has another 18g of mimosa and 15g of rue, as well as 10g or so of MG seeds left to experiment with.  (The MG seeds are heavenly blue).

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: frustrated by LSA and Ayahausca failures [Re: Meshuggah]
    #4350763 - 06/29/05 03:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

lsa and dmt were not the greatest choices for your first experiance. Ayahausca is not a toy, it can be enjoyable but it is a learning experiance regarded as a healing agent or used to learn more about your mind body and soul.
Where did you get your MGS?? I dont know much about them except for what iv heard which isnt good. Stick with HBWR(hawian baby woodrose). I personlay dont concider lsa a hallusinogen. I dont knwo what it is.... Dream enhanser perhaps.

get some shrooms or lsd and learn from there.

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
    #4351161 - 06/29/05 05:14 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

How long did SWIM have their MHRB ground up for prior to ingestion? Once ground it can loose potency. I've always heard that it needs a simmer, maybe that was the problem. Next time decant the liquid from the sludge after sitting in the fridge for a day for less nausia. Also you would not have received a journey the second day due to tolerance I believe.

--------------------

OfflineMeshuggah
Stranger
Re: frustrated by LSA and Ayahausca failures [Re: namaste]
    #4352745 - 06/29/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I ground the mhrb immediately prior to the extraction, so I doubt that it lost any potency. From my readings of Strassman's DMT research I assumed that any tolerance of DMT is very quickly gone, but I suppose this could have been the problem. I think I probably just have a weak supply of MG seeds, and will try again with them in a much higher dosage amount. I'm not sure about the failures of the ayahuasca though.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4353299 - 06/30/05 12:44 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

you didnt trip probably because you didnt eat nearly enough MGs. i doubt i would trip off those doses either. the second dose wouldve been alright, but the cold water extraction is crude, and loses a lot of potency.

here's how to make it successful: get heavenly blues(i'd recommend 5 packs, which is around 12 or 13 grams) from an actual nursery or garden store, not from a hardware store like home depot, or walmart. they'll be fresh that way, and more potent. get some ginger. eat the ginger before you take the morning glory seeds(will eliminate nauseau, which sucks when you're trying to trip). grind up the seeds, take them on an empty stomache with some orange juice. you'll trip :smile:

P.S. i do recommend mushrooms for your first trip though

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineNyarlathotep
Hierophant

Loc: State Of Mind
    #4363303 - 07/02/05 04:19 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ayahausca is easier to make if you can get already processed DMT. At that point, any MAO-inhibitor should make it orally active. Try just mixing a cocktail of strait-up DMT and some yohimbe bark or yohimbine (extract).

--------------------
"Go soar with Plato to the empyreal sphere,
To the first good, first perfect, and first fair;
Or tread the mazy round his followers trod,
And quitting sense call imitating God."
-- Alexander Pope, "Essays On Man"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Mimosa Hostilis, Morning Glory Seeds, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience