Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Prismacolor pencils
    #4583903 -

I haven't got any responses in the marketplace and I thought I might be able to find someone in here who would want these. I have a 120 piece prismacolor pencil set, I can't use them. Looking to sell.. best offer.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4565813/an/0/page/0


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prismacolor pencils [Re: Shroomism]
    #4583995 -

tradeja for my gently used eraser!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My trip drawn in prismacolor grimR 1,143 7 07/12/06 01:50 AM
by Blastrid
* Charcoal pencils and type ModestMouse 145 1 02/13/18 01:05 PM
by tHEfLY
* okay colored pencil LoverofEarth 1,423 11 11/11/02 03:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* "The Road To..." pencil drawing KeepAskingTime 1,423 8 11/14/01 12:11 AM
by missulena
* Pencil Unity333 911 7 09/20/05 10:20 AM
by Unity333
* pencil art thePatient 897 6 11/09/03 04:01 PM
by chunder
* colored pencil drawing dogwood 360 2 12/12/10 01:36 AM
by TNK
* Some of my crappy art ShroomismM 1,297 19 08/20/05 12:31 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
508 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.