Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: dr0mni]
    #4552157 -

It could work but here's what I'd suggest:

1. Pay cash so there's no credit card to trace.
2. Go the week afte christmas. The store will be so swamped with returns that they won't even check.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: downforpot]
    #4552220 -

downforpot said:
goobler said:
why is it hippies are so dishonest?



I ain't a hippy.  I am a hostile stoner and no, I am not poor.  I just know those fuckers can afford it.



Yeah, the employees that get their pay checks fucked because of fuckers like you.

Blackie:flaming:


--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: goobler]
    #4552312 -

goobler said:
why is it hippies are so dishonest?



Because, it's a little hard (at least for me) to take "laws" seriously after tripping beyond tripping--and KNOWING and from then on KNOWING that "everything is everything".

If you know that and belive that, governments and laws just seem amusing and annoying.  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #4552328 -

wont work.
they compare serial numbers.....at least at best buy we used to...
and coming from 1 one of the most infamous money making stores in america.... I think they just might :smile:


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: downforpot]
    #4552390 -

Wal-Mart can afford theft because when they start to see profit loss and they don't know where it comes from they just hike prices us and up security... But do you actually believe that wal mart wont know where the loss comes from?


--------------------
I'm an asymtope, neva gonna catch me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #4552684 -

If you know that and belive that, governments and laws just seem amusing and annoying.

Honesty has nothing to do with laws or governments.


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #4554593 -

MystikMushroom said:
goobler said:
why is it hippies are so dishonest?



Because, it's a little hard (at least for me) to take "laws" seriously after tripping beyond tripping--and KNOWING and from then on KNOWING that "everything is everything".

If you know that and believe that, governments and laws just seem amusing and annoying.  :smirk:



this has to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard

now I don't know you...but I'm guessing you're 20-22?

oh and you've tripped and seen the 'great oneness'  so that gives you the right to steal?

give me a fucking break

I've tripped more than 90% of the people here and have had great inner revelations...

but somehow I never got the message that its ok to be dishonest, cheat, steal,

maybe I missed that :shrug:

some of you people really disgust me at times

grow the fuck up...yes I mean mentally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: goobler]
    #4554643 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: downforpot]
    #4554679 -

downforpot said:
goobler said:
why is it hippies are so dishonest?



I ain't a hippy.  I am a hostile stoner and no, I am not poor.  I just know those fuckers can afford it.



:nonono: You don't fuck walmart, you fuck the buyer of your old Xbox. And IF you would fuck Walmart, they just up their prices to compensate for people who steal. That's how things work, they have higher costs because people steal, so their products need to be more expensive to make profit. All customers pay for the products some people steal. Same with insurance fraud... It's just wrong and you fuck others with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Annom]
    #4554684 -

I know a better way if you want to steal, this works in shops where they don't scan the article if you bring the product back for a refund:

Buy the Xbox, go back to the shop the next day, take a Xbox from the shop and tell them you bought it yesterday and show them your receipt. Get your money back and play you Xbox.

This worked in most shops in Holland... Never did it. Never stole a physical thing in a shop. I do download music an movies though. Which is stealing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Annom]
    #4554686 -

*receipt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: goobler]
    #4554692 -

goobler said:
*receipt



Yep, thank you....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Annom]
    #4556014 -

Well heres the plan. Go to walmart or target with cash, buy the xbox, come back home, replace the serial numbers. Then go buy a bday card and address to myself. Put the card in the bag and dump it out on the counter. Then get my money back, hah.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: goobler]
    #4556029 -

This ain't communism. FUCK COMMUNISM AND FUCK SOCIALISM. CAPITALISM RUNS THIS BITCH, it runs it like a pack off men run an 16 old in the bed room. I've lived in a communist country, fuck all that equality shit. it's horseshit. It's survival of the fittest, whoever can make more money, profit, etc etc etc.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (08/19/05 06:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: downforpot]
    #4557136 -

of coarse they can afford it they are a corporation. and just whats wrong with hippies? are you all the sudden better than hippies?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4557677 -

I still can't figure out why you'd need a new X-Box to the point where you need to steal one? Does your old one still work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4557687 -

You can't even spell "course" right, what would you know?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4557782 -

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: Twirling]
    #4557813 -

It still works, I just want a fresh one that I can mod.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Walmart and Xbox [Re: downforpot]
    #4557822 -

downforpot said:
FUCK COMMUNISM AND FUCK SOCIALISM. CAPITALISM RUNS THIS BITCH, it runs it like a pack off men run an 16 old in the bed room.



jesus...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Xbox One Revealed
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
carnage11 11,797 211 06/26/13 07:09 PM
by elax420
* xbox bullshit.. tripp23 474 7 03/11/09 09:53 AM
by funguy_84
* Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter? iLuvAF 820 13 03/13/11 10:34 PM
by spuzzchukka
* swapping a broken xbox for a working one tospace 308 5 10/28/11 10:17 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* 4chan's fake Xbox One instructions convince users to brick their systems snoot 3,827 19 12/09/13 12:01 AM
by E_Z
* Microsoft Bans Users From Xbox Live
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Triptonic 4,153 66 11/13/09 05:20 AM
by krypto2000
* Donate to the Shroomopotamus needs an Xbox One fundraiser NOW
( 1 2 all )
Shroomopotamus 3,427 38 03/14/14 08:49 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* xbox 360 or pc with controller? beneath 1,473 15 05/10/08 04:44 PM
by denots87

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,214 topic views. 7 members, 373 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.