Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Lnc Thurs [Re: Cowgold]
    #4553755 -

Are they edible barrels?


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lnc Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553757 -

The doctor though would deaden it. I just avoid doctors myself if possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lnc Thurs [Re: peeper]
    #4553770 -

If it gets any worse I'm going to have to rip it out myself. Thanks for the suggestions. :smile: I do have some antibiotics I can take.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4553771 -

Hi guys. I'm up here alone in my apartment listening to the drunk people sing karaoke downstairs.

Some people have no shame. :shake:

:tongue:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553780 -

Keep it clean. If it's not already infected it will be. Hope it gets to feeling better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4553781 -

mattzdope said:
This is really off-topic but my foot is throbbing. I jammed my foot into the staircase yesterday and pretty positive I broke the toe right next to my pinky toe. Now on the same foot I have an ingrown toe-nail on my big toe that is throbbing also. 



there is no such thing as off topic in the LNC tread!!


Desiree said:
Hi guys. I'm up here alone in my apartment listening to the drunk people sing karaoke downstairs.

Some people have no shame. :shake:

:tongue:



just my two cents, but if the whole world had no shame, id probably enjoy people a whole lot more :heart:






what is up LNC?

i still got the beatles rockin out.  debating on a glass of wine or a bowl of thai.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553788 -

Quote:
debating on a glass of wine or a bowl of thai.



Hit em' both up man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553794 -

I was kidding about the shame thing. Notice the----> :tongue:
If I had balls...I'd be down there singing as well.  I don't have anyone to go with. :frown:

I also have to work early.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553795 -

I am so fuckin' high right now

:moose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: peeper]
    #4553796 -

Thanks peeper. :sun: I'm going to pop some amoxicillin.


Hey Tod good evening to ya bro. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: it stars saddam]
    #4553800 -

nah i got my littel girls sleeping over on thrudays, i cant get blitzed like that! :noway:

but a single glass or a small bowl will put me right into the comfort zone.

the eighteen year old my wife cheated on me with and denied it up and down... (even though i saw pictures and caught him over at my house twice, and she still denied it) anyways my ex finally admited she was "with him".  i always just hated being lied too, so now i have a great weight lifted from my shoulders.

even though she is a bitch and all, i just feel better knowing shes finally admitting that shes a dumb cunt :heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553807 -

Todcasil said:
even though she is a bitch and all, i just feel better knowing shes finally admitting that shes a dumb cunt :heart:



I can see how that would give you a sense of "closure". :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Noetical]
    #4553808 -

noeticbuzz said:
I am so fuckin' high right now

:moose:



This is the LnC way.

The force is strong in this one. :yoda:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4553822 -

Well I'm gone.... I have to go to work in the morning. GOODNIGHT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4553828 -

TYL3R said:
noeticbuzz said:
I am so fuckin' high right now

:moose:



This is the LnC way.

*Strong the force is in this one. :yoda:



:blush:

Desiree said:
I was kidding about the shame thing. Notice the----> :tongue:
If I had balls...I'd be down there singing as well.  I don't have anyone to go with. :frown:

I also have to work early.



man des, i hope you know i mean everything in good fun :smile:

i can be pretty serious, but that is an occassion for real.  :flowers:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: peeper]
    #4553835 -

hey mattz, you asked what the doc would do


well basically he takes your toe and cuts the toenail from both sides, or just the side its ingrown on, it sucks and they dont give you pain pills, so thats a no go

basically they cut half your toenail off, all the way up into where its connected, it hurts like fuck, if you can avoid it dont go to the doctor, but if it looks bad i would rather go through that pain than lose a toe ya know

sry ive been readin the norml report on umm how the gov't is lyin to us again
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5513
hows it goin


--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: peeper]
    #4553836 -

Night peeper, thank you for the words of advice. :laugh: :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: SerioOria]
    #4553840 -

What if I have no medical insurance then what would I do? That's mainly why I am looking to take care of it on my own topped by the fact I can't stand the doctors.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: SerioOria]
    #4553842 -

hey whats up man, I am finally back..I am not going to dwell on past anymore, well the negative of it anyway, I will remember the good times... and be happy with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4553848 -

I need some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedz.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thurs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Cowgold 12,064 278 08/26/05 05:46 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Hanky 5,851 121 07/02/06 09:53 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,132 23 07/10/06 01:03 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* just ripped my toenail out. Fade_To_Black 478 1 11/19/04 02:13 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Ingrown Toenail... AGAIN...
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Derp 4,200 37 09/14/13 09:48 PM
by unknown1123
* Guys with sensitive skin: that ingrown hair at the corner of your lips + hot sauce. Gumby 4,889 9 03/21/12 06:44 PM
by bait_
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,913 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.