Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Alprazolam.
    #4549047 -

We have quite a love hate relationship don't we? Last bottle I said would be the last one, now here I am. I have 6 left, and have gone through 44. I use them as an anti-depressant, which I should not be doing. It's going to suck when I am out of pills, my doc won't refill my prescription because he saw me selling my body to buy shitty pharmaceuticals downtown by the bus stop, and depression sinks in. Oh well, all good things come to an end. All things come to an end, even pain. Quit being a bitch before you get slapped the fuck up.

+1


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549050 -

xanax is so fun. tell ur doc to shove it and give u more pills:grin:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4549058 -

No.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549062 -

aight.


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549065 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549067 -

Benzos are harder for me to stop than anything else. I still do them but not the nightly ritual that I had going for a good 2 months. If I didn't have them it was so hard to sleep.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4549068 -

im goin to the doc monday to see if i can get one, ill be happy as fuck if i can get a prescription to it. ima make so much money:plot:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549069 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
We have quite a love hate relationship don't we?



I think everyone does.... :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549070 -

Offer him sexual favors.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4549072 -

Don't you think I tried?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549705 -

You're gay you piece of shit.

I'm drunk off my ass.

I hope you die.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549721 -

Sounds like someone needs a rainbow


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Noetical]
    #4549726 -

Sounds like somebody needs a ban for self-flaming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549730 -

I am happy I dont have to deal with taking pills, I drank 4 beers, I could go without and still sleep..all I would have to do is eat a lot to sleep to tell the truth....that would suck I hope you get through this..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4549731 -

Sounds you better put a hole though a skull. Bitch3rzzz.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549734 -

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549740 -

*through

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4549776 -

YEAH.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4549793 -

Benzos are a great way to give money to the pharmecuitical industry so they can keep fucking us :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alprazolam. [Re: delta9]
    #4549796 -

I have full insurance. I don't pay for shit.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Polygamous relationships--your opinion?
( 1 2 all )
Crystal G 2,754 26 10/28/07 03:45 PM
by LayYouIn
* I want a prescription to Xanax, how do I do it? Nickio 9,229 19 08/29/08 09:14 AM
by EZDOESIT
* More Prescription Drug Deaths Than… F1234K 1,517 11 05/13/08 11:34 PM
by Mush 4 Brains
* Prescription: Law Of The Land - A Theory SourceLimit 903 2 10/06/05 07:35 PM
by CaptainExtra
* Prescription thizzle wiggles.... pantsboy 590 0 11/26/07 10:20 PM
by pantsboy
* Open vs Monogamy in relationships
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,421 30 01/17/15 01:52 PM
by trekie
* Lorazepam 2mg vs Alprazolam 1mg Wait 1,207 4 12/22/08 01:07 PM
by Wait
* Mixing alcohol with alprazolam psilosaurus 485 0 04/28/07 08:27 AM
by psilosaurus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,768 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.