Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If you get serius tune in to Jam On
    #4515148 -

Today they are doing a Jerry Garcia tribute thing and they are playing tons of the dead and other music from Jerry. Playing people memories and what not. Good shit.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4515243 -

I dont get that kind of radio unfortunatly..I wonder if they are doing it on internet radio stations...I will go check..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: Skunk420]
    #4515247 -

If you go to serius's website and take a ten second registration you can listen to it over broad band for a free trail period of two days or something thats all you need for this.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4515271 -

Oh sweet, I will try that later..I got to go to group therapy in a few minutes...do you need a credit card/debit card to get the free trial??..what is the url also..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: Skunk420]
    #4515285 -

No need for a credit card. The url is www.sirius.com then click on listen in the upper right hand corner. Then at the bottom of the guest login click underneath don't have a trial login.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4515297 -

sweet thanks, got to go, I dont want to be late..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: Skunk420]
    #4515302 -

Yeah I have that.. also they are playing some Dead on some classic rock stations on normal FM radio.


--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4515999 -

okay cool, I got the free trial of it, now what station is it on? I have been browsing all the stations and can't find any Grateful Dead on the classic stations...but I will keep looking..

Edited by skunk78395 (08/09/05 09:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4516019 -

its Sirius ...and i have it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4516062 -

that shit sucks, I am listening to winamp radio..much clearer and in stereo...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: Skunk420]
    #4516124 -

Dude its channel 17 Jam On. Its all Jam Bands. It streams fine on the internet for me but its really meant for having a satellite reciever in your house/car/boat/plane in which it comes in at digital quality. Theres probably only 20 mins left of the programing for The Not fade away Jerry thing.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you get serius tune in to Jam On [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4516291 -

yea I know people that have it thier car, I just dont have it..but thanks...but someone else pointed it out to me..I am listening to it now...yea I would never subscribe to it on the internet..because of low quality of the stream... but if I had the money I would get it for my car...the regular radio stations in Utah suck!!!! they dont even play decent alernative rock...internet radio is much better by far...it is uncensored...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple
* Classic Rock Radio Station... Aninator 1,288 12 08/15/06 12:58 PM
by Dark_Star
* internet radio? Krishna 849 6 05/19/05 03:58 PM
by MovingTarget
* What tunes do you have on?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,385 137 06/16/04 01:06 PM
by Adom
* Jim Morrison - The last jam session (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,159 21 12/03/06 11:50 AM
by Vvellum
* Can the jam scene co-exist in the same festival with the Electronic music Scene?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 5,612 38 01/23/06 11:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Favorite five Dead tunes
( 1 2 all )
nookjohn 1,420 20 12/07/05 04:50 PM
by Cubieman420
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,816 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
724 topic views. 10 members, 9 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.