Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Politics of Cheating
    #4514529 -

Explain. I don't get cheating. I don't understand why people do it, I don't understand how people can just go out and sleep with someone else when your supposed to be in a loving comitted relationship. If your gonna cheat, why not just get out of your relationship? I've never done it, if I even thought I may do it, I'd get out of my relationship, out of respect for that person, and obviously if I'm considering cheating, I'm not happy with them anyways. It also seems that everyone does it. I've been cheated on numerous times. Everyone I know has cheated or been cheated on. I feel so sheltered.
I've cheated on my girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband
You may choose only one
I've been cheated on
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/09/05 01:29 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll | Filter by response



--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514533 -

--no flaming---

Edited by gdman (08/09/05 03:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: spud]
    #4514554 -

spud said:
Either way, when a girl gets cheated on it's 100% her fault.




:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is why you should be a pub mod: You tell it like it is.  :cool:


--------------------
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
the pub mods are a cancer on our society as a whole.
pantsboy said:
Do kittens contain mescaline?  Because they should.

My GF & ME :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514568 -

No, Yes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514574 -

I've been on both sides of that fence...I have cheated, and I've been cheated on. Contrary to what Spud said...I cheated because I was bored in the relationship at the time and needed somthing to fill that void, without having to go through all the hassle of a break-up....a temporary distraction if you will. That was 10 years ago, and I haven't cheated since...but I haven't been in a seriously commited relationship since either. I can completely accept the fact that I am a Hedonist.
Sex and emotions do not always have to go hand in hand....in fact I would venture so far as to say that for men, in many instances the guy can actually hate the woman, and still have sex with her.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Rono]
    #4514579 -

only reason ive cheated is cuz my girl was being a dumb bitch so i went out to a party and picked out a desperate lookin gal and got some puss for the night...

Edited by AliceDee (08/09/05 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514701 -

Honestly, I don't think too many people are suited for monogamy in the first place. If people were honest about that to themselves and others in the first place, maybe this wouldn't be such a problem.

Bottom line, if someone cheats, it's because they find their emotional or physical urges to be more important than another person's feelings. And rather than getting out of the relationship, they'll try and get the best of both worlds: the security of a current relationship and the fun/comfort of an affair.

Then there's the theory that men are hardwired to be more promiscuous than women. Given their respective reproductive downtimes, that would make sense. It takes one man to reproduce with quite a few women.

In which case, there are too many men on this planet. Time for another world war, I suppose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514710 -

what does STAL mean? :eek:


--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: SerioOria]
    #4514757 -

For me, it's just one of those things that I couldn't do at all to my gf. I would have to break up with her before doing anything with anyone else.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: SerioOria]
    #4514771 -

SerioOria said:
what does STAL mean? :eek:



n00b! :wink:


--------------------
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
the pub mods are a cancer on our society as a whole.
pantsboy said:
Do kittens contain mescaline?  Because they should.

My GF & ME :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: SerioOria]
    #4514778 -

SerioOria said:
what does STAL mean? :eek:



he he...STAl is an acronym for Sir Tokes A Lot...one of the old school members that has become somewhat of an urban myth around these parts... :smile:


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Rono]
    #4514796 -

We need the pic of him holding up the "Show us Your Tits" sign.  That's a fucking intarweb n3rd classic. :lol:


--------------------
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
the pub mods are a cancer on our society as a whole.
pantsboy said:
Do kittens contain mescaline?  Because they should.

My GF & ME :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Bobo]
    #4514817 -

I cheated once... was about 8 years ago...
I was a virgin and my girlfriend wouldn't give it up, and being a virgin I would've given anything to lose the title... so I took the first oppurtunity I had then quickly broke up with her cause the guilt
Curiousity got me... hasn't happened again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4514897 -

I've never cheated and to my knowledge have not been cheated on. I have slept with a girl that had a boyfriend though. It only happened once, but I feel bad about doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4514931 -

--no flaming---

Edited by gdman (08/09/05 03:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4515069 -

i assume you just were cheated on???? if so that sucks...it hurts, bad. the biggest mistake most people make is staying with a cheater afterwards. they ALWAYS do it again...ALWAYS...they are just more careful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4515078 -

Quote:
the biggest mistake most people make is staying with a cheater afterwards. they ALWAYS do it again...ALWAYS...


I don't think that's true at all...people change, grow up..etc.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4515079 -

Never cheated  but have been cheated on and I caught the little devils. One of the guys I kinda knew had his hand on my gf's tits, kissing in the middle of a bar :whack:


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: Gillette]
    #4515095 -

Who would cheat on Gillette ?

Dumbfuckers :nonono: .....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Politics of Cheating [Re: TYL3R]
    #4515117 -

no shit.. shes the best a man can get...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,991 48 06/18/13 05:46 PM
by Nunny
* Cheating - why do men cheat on women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cryogenicz 7,042 64 04/23/06 01:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* who should you worry about your girl/guy cheating with? KingOftheThing 762 2 06/05/07 01:52 PM
by KingOftheThing
* why do girls cheat?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TEAL_MUST_DIE 7,016 96 01/24/09 01:59 PM
by LeftBehind
* Why do boyfriends/girlfriends cheat?
( 1 2 all )
VampireSlayer 4,967 29 06/06/07 02:45 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,869 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll
* Relationship Advice... gotcha420haha 2,717 12 01/04/07 10:17 AM
by aelephant

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,814 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 23 queries.