Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshr00mtr1p
Shr00m Fetish

The CRAZIEST Salvia Trip i ever had... * 1
    #4504166 - 08/06/05 05:31 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Alryte guys...  I know slavia is pretty big these days, and you have probably heard every story from a quick trip off Salvia...  and out of the 6 or so times i have tripped...  the most recent trip was absolutely the most memorable and i felt i should share it for your enjoyment.

I woke up early yesterday morning, to go work out with the navy people (im leaving sep. 12 for boot camp and thought i should get in shape and PT with them haha) and when i got back, i realized i have nothing to do for a while... everyone is still sleeping. 

So i reach in my glove box, pull out my water bong (water pipe... excuse me officer) and load up a nice thick bowl of 10x (its all i can afford and it works just fine for me lol)  i wanted to experiance a trip like no other and i was devoted to making sure it happened.  i played a different type of song on my stereo, ill try to find a link to it later, just incase any of you wanna try tripping to this song lol. Sadly, i had no torch lighter, all i had was a regular lighter but it fuckign worked fine...

i got a water bottle and filled the bong with a decent amount. (water bottles work miracles when your on the run :smile:) put my mouth to the bong and lit it up..  i let it burn and took monstrous hits and gagged once.. but didnt cough.  i held it in for about 10-15 secs and let it out

i was already feeling heavy and the thingle going thru my body buit i still had half the bowl to go!  so i hit the rest of it and sucked it down into the water which was never so hard to do...  held it in and put my bong down in a cup holder.  i layed back and closed my eyes and let out the smoke.

IMMEDIATELY when i opened my eyes, i was in a completely different world.  i forgot where i was, who i was, i was completely oblivious to reality.  i looked out my window (which was really non-existant at the moment) and there stood a set of arms... the arms spread in a half circle (like the letter "C") and he transformed everything to a tube.. i  was inside this crazy psycadelic tube tube...  it was orange and yellow with a chicken feather texture, rather spikey tho like flames.  but it wasnt fire. the texture and colors were swirling in a circular pattern. and in the middle of the loong never-ending tube was the chicken man's arms...  just waving. i couldn't see his body, or face. just his arms. waving at me to come to him.  i remember saying (not sure if i said it out loud or not but defintaley said it in my trip) "NO YOUR EVIL IM NOT COMING TO YOU!"

Suddenly the tunnel started to fade away and eople were walking around.  i didnt know if they were real or not, i still dont know lol.  but thats when i started coming back to reality.  i was freaking out about my bong i was like "shit i gotta hide this thing!" so i put it back in my glove box, but forgot to empty the water.  so water leaked thru the carb all over my insurance papers.  so i was like shiiiit!  i couldnt think i was so stupid at this point in time...  i grabbe dthe bong and instead of emptying it out of my door on the drivers side, i leaned over on the passenger side and opened that door to pour it out.  when i got back inside i looked thru my papers and realized i have a bunch of receipts..  so i looked next to me about to exit my car, and a jeep that wasnt there when i first pulled up, was there. and a guy looked into my window and knodded at me.  i knodded back and put my bong up.  then he reversed and left the parkig lot.  i still dont know if he was real or not but i remember laughing my ass off because he probly saw me pour oout my water and he pulled next to me to check out what i was doing...  saw the bong and left.  i was cracking up from my stupidity.  so i opened the door and carried the insurance receipts to my apartment.

when i exited the car, my glasses fogged up.  i was still somewhat tripping but i was unaware of it.  i stumbled out of my car and i was like shit i need to sit back down inside the car.  but the fog in my glasses and the wetness outside...  was so attractive.  the grass and the fog on my glasses made the world look like a cartoon.  so i continued to walk to my room and enjoyed the cartoon world i was walking in...  then got inside my apartment and relaxed....

that trip was so insane....  it felt more realistic than any trip i have ever had.  i enjoyed it.  but a couple things i have questions about, to you experianced salvia trippers.  I have often had the tube-like trip.  its always arms forming it too.  but it is always a different type.  and it usually never formed a complete tube.  is that because i didnt smoke enough salvia to completely trip?  and is this a normal part of the trip?  im just wondering because it happened to me a few other times.  but never as intense as the most recent.... 

anyways i hope you guys enjoyed the story.  i'm sure this is in the wrong forum but i figured you guys at work with nothing to do would enjoy this story.  i will repost it in a different forum if needed. 

hope this was some sort of entertainment for you guys!

-Steve

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshr00mtr1p
Shr00m Fetish

Re: The CRAZIEST Salvia Trip i ever had... [Re: shr00mtr1p] * 1
    #4504194 - 08/06/05 05:37 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by shr00mtr1p (08/06/05 05:44 PM)

OfflineGrimm2203
Stranger
Re: The CRAZIEST Salvia Trip i ever had... [Re: shr00mtr1p] * 1
    #12494426 - 05/02/10 06:14 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

man your lucky. I was hoping to get that from my salvia trip. I took 7 hits cause I couldn't feel it right away and ended up going into a black world with nothing. And into a body coma. It was whack and scared me! Ha but lucky man sounds like fun maybe I'll do it again and see if it gets better

OfflineKonyap
Psycho

Re: The CRAZIEST Salvia Trip i ever had... [Re: Grimm2203]
    #12501553 - 05/03/10 10:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

please remember to stay away from motor vehicals kids, slavia effects everyone differently and this guy had a good day.

Offlineurbanwolf
Male

Loc: Universe; TX
Re: The CRAZIEST Salvia Trip i ever had... [Re: Konyap]
    #12501619 - 05/03/10 10:59 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
please remember to stay away from motor vehicals kids, slavia effects everyone differently and this guy had a good day.

Thank you for summarizing.

--------------------
"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that, an unjust law is no law at all.” -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth." -- St. Augustine

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Community >> The Pub