Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Papaver Somniferum, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
can't work after salvia.
    #2827402 - 06/25/04 11:41 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sitting here at work, and after having this experience: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1 last night, I just feel like there's absolutely no point in me doing this. I wish I could just show that to my boss and be like, look, I need to go think about this for a while, can I go home and buy some pot and do some thinking?

Would the world really end if I didn't pretend to work for a day? Damn damn damn I wanna go home.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: can't work after salvia. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2827409 - 06/25/04 11:45 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe its time to refocus your life so teh first thing in your head isnt pot.

Male

Re: can't work after salvia. [Re: Barbi]
    #2827411 - 06/25/04 11:47 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

See, why would you say something like that? The first thing in my head isn't pot, ALL THE TIME. But right now, yes, I would like to go home and smoke a joint. Oh well, I was quite honestly just fishing for sympathy, and when you do that, you're gonna get flamed by someone.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2827419 - 06/25/04 11:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It wasnt a flame. It was merely a suggestion based on my perception of what you posted. 

I'd make a comment like 'Id smoke a joint with you if I had one!'  but I dont smoke pot :frown:

how about a hug and some kinky anal instead?

Male

Re: can't work after salvia. [Re: Barbi]
    #2827429 - 06/25/04 11:54 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

okay, you're sweet, let's say five o'clock? :smile:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2827486 - 06/25/04 12:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Ok. I read your post, and I appreciate your dilemma. You had a profound experience last night, and you need personal time to reflect before your suddenly thrust back into the work space.

This is why it's best not to embark on such journey's on a work night, but I also understand that you didn't expect to break through last night.

My advice would be, to say your sick and go home or go to the park. In other words, play hooky. It's best to have a little quality time to yourself after such journeys, so you can properly integrate the experience into yourself.

--------------------

OfflinetrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2827502 - 06/25/04 12:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I spent almost a whole day in bed the day after my first breakthrough (read it  here, if you want). It takes time to reflect on something so profound...so just give it some time and your head will screw itself back together :wink:

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2827533 - 06/25/04 12:24 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Much love to you- and I agree with Papaver, take the day off- pretend you are going to vomit and they will let you go. :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Male

Re: can't work after salvia. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2827558 - 06/25/04 12:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, that's good advice, thanks Papa, Phishgrrl...(crazy experience, by the way, trendal...wild.) I think I'll take lunch soon and come back not feeling too well..

Hey Phishgrrl I feel liek I remember reading that you're going to see the boys tonight, or am I remembering wrong? If I'm remembering right..have a fucking great time...brooklyn and SPAC were all SOOOO GOOD!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2827566 - 06/25/04 12:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nope I wish. Just Coventry. I don't live out there....YOu are lucky though to have seen those shows. Take it easy, man. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#2829868 - 06/26/04 06:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I read that report - what a blast! - nice that your concern for others was so high during your deepest moments of confusion.
salvia mixes oddly with other stuff.
I think you should have another go with it soon without the MJ.

you may experience a few changes in your perspective, and they might be enduring, but you need to limit the fog to get much benefit from salvia. MJ brings a foggy fullness. Salvia is just psychedellic.
Usually after salvia I feel obligated to do some chores and contribute somehow.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2830292 - 06/26/04 11:54 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I know how you feel bro. Maybe not from salvia, but from other things. Its not like being burnt, but its like stepping back into normality/reality and a feeling of, these people have no idea of the REAL, real world.

When it gets me down, and I have a major case of the "psychedellic mondays" I just use it as a ego booster like ... "I am that much wiser". It just sucks you cant share your wisdom with the general public, because of.. well you know everything.

Well I get mondays real bad after a weekend I trip hard on. You'll be back soon. :heart:

Now, watch out for that DMT that was around.. Heavy stuff compared to salvia leaf  :shocked:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Papaver Somniferum, Salvia

Community >> The Pub