Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!!
    #4503057 -

It is driving me batty! I may have to take a short walk....lol.

:sun:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: blissedout]
    #4503060 -

lol... you guys got a dog?

was I just too baked to remember? :stoned:

I remember.... a rooomates dog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #4503063 -

No. I am dogsitting at a friend's house.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: blissedout]
    #4503065 -

ah... very well then.. carry on

FUCKING DOG AND HIS BONE :mad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #4503068 -

Shroomism said:
lol... you guys got a dog?

was I just too baked to remember? :stoned:

I remember.... a rooomates dog 



Gretchen!!! She was a good dog. Too bad her owner sucks ass! :mad:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: blissedout]
    #4503073 -

I know that was sad :frown:
Such a nice dog.. but they like never ever ever bathed him :mad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #4503079 -

Her and no, they didn't.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking dog gnawing on his bone!!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #4503091 -

The goddamned dog just farted!!!


What the fuck has this guy been eating?!


/gagging


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what kidn of dog should i get??
( 1 2 3 all )
the man 6,263 57 05/08/04 05:23 PM
by funkymonk
* the "Post your Dog(s)" Thread plexus 1,347 11 08/13/04 06:29 AM
by plexus
* Shroomism - L.A.
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,351 32 11/22/03 10:00 AM
by jong21
* You can potentially save a life right now for free by donating bone marrow Patlal 425 9 03/05/18 12:39 PM
by Just_A_Noob
* What a dog thinks :) Sammi 971 4 08/05/03 03:31 PM
by Sammi
* Why I love Shroomism *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Spiffy 5,546 47 10/31/03 01:46 PM
by silversoul7
* What Bones Have You Broke?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jackal 4,208 45 03/28/06 09:49 AM
by kilroy69
* Ripple - I got a bone to pick with you
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 1,549 29 05/14/04 12:20 PM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
894 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.