Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Mescaline vs. the others
    #4074240 - 04/19/05 07:51 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Seeing how it's one of my all time favorite human beings drug of choice (Hunter S. Thompson), I am quite interested in learning about what the pshycedelic experience is like. Is it similiar to Mushrooms? Does it come close to LSD?
Any Mescaline users here? And had anyone bought Mescaline online and has had successfull experiences from them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4075881 - 04/20/05 05:13 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I loooved it. Only once taken and its been a while, but man it was cool. It was a lot like shroomies for me. But more layed back and not intense. I was driving a lot while I was on em and it was really cool. (country driving, no cars around) I was just easy going. Not many visuals thogh. I was choclate mesc. It was a powdery substance that looked like Nestles Quick. Tasted just like it too. I first though I got jyped, because it was so similar. But a few minutes later. Yea. I don't have any phenominal stories to tell about it though. Just dying to come across it again, but doubt that will ever happen again. Are you gonna try it? .... GL

Oh Yes Fear and Loathing in LV. my fav.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4075885 - 04/20/05 05:18 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

It came in a chocolate and came on in a few minutes? That doesn't sound much like mescalin. It sounds more like acid or something along those lines.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4076057 - 04/20/05 07:27 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Mescaline is really awesome, its kinda unique in that it seems to have a stranger mental clarity than the others...at least in my experience...fun for taking journeys

i wrote a long detailed trip report of mescaline a while ago, use the search engine and find it if you want, its somewhere in trip tips

oh yea and i wouldnt trust mescaline chocoalate

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Edited by Slipknot420 (04/20/05 07:28 AM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4076217 - 04/20/05 08:42 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

People sell mushroom chocolates, there are no mescaline chocolates :wink:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4076500 - 04/20/05 10:29 AM (19 years, 21 hours ago)

I wish cacti tasted like chocolate :frown:

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: Boom]
    #4076786 - 04/20/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

i tried 25g of dried trichocereus peruvianus (peruvian torch) from a guy on ebay. He also sells on shroombay and had to start a new ebay ID as his old one got closed.
PM me if you want his e-mail addy. I had no problems, in fact the stuff he sold me, though possibly the same as you can get in ethnobotanic shops elsewhere online, seemed very good quality. The main trip lasted for over 23 hours!
I didn't eat anything for about 12 hours beforehand, all the stuff i found through google recommends not eating for 24 hours+ before consumption. It also warns of nausea - i had nausea for about 2 hours after ingesting, it came on quite strong for about an hour during which i felt sure i was gonna spew, so i spent that time just sitting on the floor in the toilet. I didn't spew, and after that the nausea began to leave me.
The trip itself, took a couple of hours to get into full swing, and it was a good 20 minutes-half an hour for it to even start being noticeable. It began just like i'd smoke a bit of weed or had a few beers, then came on stronger by degrees. You get some visuals and crazy thoughts (though with torch the trip is apparently more "earthly" than with peyote).
I consumed it by simply eating, until the bitterness was too much to take (i managed roughly 1/3 like this). Then i knew if i ate any more on its own i'd be certain to throw up, so i put the rest in a peanut butter sandwich. Thickly spread. With strong blackcurrant to wash it down. It was a bit of a struggly, but worth it.
Also, there was a slight lingering taste of the bitterness for the first coupla hours or so. Then i didn't notice it.
If you're gonna do it, I highly recommend you decide on some things you want to meditate on or simply think about/contemplate during the trip. Maybe set up some music you wanna listen to, even some paper and pencils. I drew most of a design i'll probably get done for a tattoo. It's a kinda semi-hippy sun design.
Be very careful what music you listen to. What happened to me was, it *appeared* to be a case of getting visuals inspired by what a song is about. But i'm not sure if they were what a song was actually about, or what its words were about (assuming the two can be different). The visuals weren't all-encompassing; they appeared on my room walls, but not the floor.
There was also a short time when i could hear a housemate's TV. He was watching some history programme, and i dunno why but my mind replaced almost every name with a variation of my own, which was kinda freaky but at least i knew it wasn't real. Not certain, but what i think that was about, is a general idea of everyone being the same person. But that's getting onto philosophy and religion and stuff, plenty of time for that after your first mescaline experience...

Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: newjon]
    #4077543 - 04/20/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 17 hours ago)

To me mescaline feels taking extasy with 2 grams of shrooms and making the feeling very earthy. The forced happiness is replace be what feels like natural happiness.
It can be very sensual and appreciative of everything around you. You may cry from the beauty of nature or music.

This is what my 4 mescaline experiences were like. Of course its different for different people. A peyote high is suppose to be different because the peyote plant has several other active ingredients than just mescaline.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: lonebuddha]
    #4078169 - 04/20/05 05:34 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: lonebuddha]
    #4079395 - 04/20/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

lonebuddha said:
You may cry from the beauty of nature or music.

When I used to shroom, years ago, this happened to me evertime.

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#4079593 - 04/20/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

Visually they are quite similar, almost identical when looking at textured, multicoloured surfaces like bricks. When looking at plain surfaces like a blue sky, shrooms take on a somewhat electric patterning similar to dmt visuals, where mescaline holds the patterns it projects on other surfaces often with multiple sheet-like layers on higher doses. When looking at text, the letters seem to disappear into and out of the page on mescaline and not so much on shrooms.

Mentally mescaline is clearer more lucid then shrooms where your thoughts seem to go faster and wilder. I find it easier to get into a meditative, egoless state on high mescaline doses, and find it harder to shut my mind up on shrooms.

I prefer mescaline to shrooms but as shrooms are so much more convinient to take and don't last anywhere near as long, i can take them alot more often and can dose higher.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: myndreach]
    #4079594 - 04/20/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

I wish I had more experience with other psychedelics. Mescaline was very smooth and warm, with a tingly opiate like body high my freind said felt like E. The visuals were very mayan and anastazi, but with lots of paisley lines and patterns. It was like rain in puddles or flowers blooming. By the time I was tripping hard I had totally forgotten my anxiety until it didn't really matter anymore. It really is like liquid flowing, and this strange adrenal heat that makes things melt out of their normal color and form, as well as inner boundries melt away. Quite euphoric. The visuals were very strong, but not really outlandish, like the combination of a living Monet painting and Native American designs. I didn't find it mentally profound, I typically don't think much at all on mescaline. It's just like 'Wow' as these waves flow over me. It's weird because, as much of a stimulant as it is, it also feels like you want to lay down, alot lile MDA but not nearly as speedy and frantic.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineCLUTCH
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: gdman]
    #4079763 - 04/21/05 12:33 AM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

So your saying it's impossible that someone would put mesc in some chocolate powder. It didn't felt similar to shroomin, but definately different. Most of the same effects as mentioned in this post.

Who knows. Whatever it was, I liked it.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #4082430 - 04/21/05 06:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

2c-i or something similar.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

#4489473 - 08/03/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CLUTCH said:
So your saying it's impossible that someone would put mesc in some chocolate powder. It didn't felt similar to shroomin, but definately different. Most of the same effects as mentioned in this post.

Who knows. Whatever it was, I liked it.

Sounds like an RC to me.

--------------------
Manitou

OfflineSelmac
Stranger
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4489626 - 08/03/05 12:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The mescaline chocolate thing sounds like it was something else to me mostly because it came on so fast. I have tried Peruvian Torch about five times, with varying results. First time, nausea but no puking for three hours followed by about fifteen hours of tripping hard. A couple other times, I got really sick. Stomach cramps prompted me to curl up in the fetal position for a few hours while everything grew purple tentacles (even the vomit).

The main difference for me was the feeling of having something or someone inside the trip with you. It was a kind of spiritual feeling that I have not experienced with any other drug, almost unnerving. It was almost like there is a guide in there, just in case you want to ask for some advice. Does this make any sense? At any rate, mescaline always comes on really slowly for me, generally I don't hit peak for at least 3-4 hours after consuming the stuff, and the taste of the cactus is on its own level of vile.

Offlinedg420
Stranger
Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: Selmac]
    #4492474 - 08/03/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

not even chocolate makes the bitter crystal mesc taste better. gel caps r the way to go.
for me .1g-.2g is a nice all day stimulant. wheras .7g is about as powerful as 1/4 of good shrooms. on 1g or mor a full melt down of mental, emotional and visual capacities. prepare for 24hrs or more on doses above .7g. but everyone is different, and some have hard heads...
everyone finds this to be heart opening medicine at any dose.
25g of basic peruvianus(at 1.2% dry conc. of alks)=300mg mesc.
nice low average dose. some trichs can be around 4%(so they say....)
everyone should grow cacti!

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Mescaline vs. the others [Re: dg420]
    #4492499 - 08/03/05 10:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Mescaline is WONDERFUL! Sort of like acid, but it feels very phenethylamine. And colors colors colors!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order