Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Papaver
    #4489512 -

I miss you

Come home !

:bomb:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489518 -

The Tom Waits signature. I always remember that back when I used to come on here years before I even registered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489529 -

Seriously...


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: gdman]
    #4489538 -

anyone who uses Tom Waits in their signature,is cool with me,haha...


:jazzman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4489545 -

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: TYL3R]
    #4489556 -

:captain:madmin


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4489561 -

That signature picture is a bit fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: gdman]
    #4489564 -

It's like... WAY past due.
He hasn't posted in almost a year.
If you are reading this Pappy
Come back and all is forgiven
Seriously.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: gdman]
    #4489581 -

gdman said:
Seriously...




--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489585 -

when going gets weird... the weird turn pro


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489591 -

What about that awesome Neil Young sig he had?

"I'm making a delivery
Chemicals and Sacred Roots
I'll take what you have to give me
But I'll use what I have to use"


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4489596 -

sedan delivery


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489598 -

Is it Cohen now? Cohen is wicked too, but I love Waits, I'm sure it was him that used to have it.

Toilet: It sure is, don't you love it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4489605 -

Yeah he had Waits for a long time.. Cohen seems to be his most recent one


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4489612 -

tom waits is the man....


i think i remember Papaver now,i remeber his avatar thing,it was cool...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4489620 -

I don't know a thing about the guy, just the sig. Why does he need to be forgiven? for the abandonment?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4489622 -

Remember his random posts?  It would be some crazy image, and then seemingly completely unrelated text in bold beneath?  And all his replies would be the same...man...that was when I first ever started posting on Shroomery. :heart:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4489639 -

yes for the abandonment :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: Shroomism]
    #4489643 -

I used to check in on his livejournal now and then but lost the address.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Papaver [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4489663 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 7,075 43 04/22/16 03:55 PM
by Shroomism
* Who Created Papaver? Fuman 1,167 13 04/23/04 06:19 AM
by Snape
* The Papaver Foundation! PapaverS 1,644 15 09/24/04 09:14 PM
by Hooty
* Papaver's Picasso Period... PapaverS 1,343 15 08/03/07 12:04 PM
by Mike_yy
* For sale, the patented Papaver Wax! ZippoZM 1,010 6 08/30/06 04:36 PM
by ZippoZ
* Reverend Papaver's Sunday Sermon: The War on Drugs... PapaverS 237 0 09/24/06 11:54 AM
by
* for Papaver... Clean 191 0 10/06/07 01:37 PM
by Clean
* LiveJournal. Phluck 1,049 14 06/04/03 10:35 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,447 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.