Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Females [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4449491 -

if it wasn't for females, i'd be male.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: mycogirl]
    #4449499 -

If not for females, you wouldn't be at all.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4449501 -

If not for females, I'd have a lot more money and be a lot less confused all the time.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Jadian]
    #4449510 -

Yeah, definitely, i can't say I've ever encountered a more confusing being than the human female...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Kamek]
    #4449515 -

Yesterday this girl (18 years old, hard to believe) asked me who my favorite celebrity was. I told her I've been in love with Jessica Alba ever since I was 13 or something, and she GOT MAD AT ME because "I'd chose Jessica Alba over her".

I'm still trying to either figure out the lesson I was supposed to learn, or buy drugs from her.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4449523 -

Drink_Punk_Soda said:
If not for females, you wouldn't be at all.



I cant ever see why a man could be gay because women are so fuckkin beautifull....Women are extraordinary  :heart:


--------------------
Well I'm the mighty Bonecrusher, now don't you get saucy with me
I got no concept of tenderness, I know that's hard for you to believe,.
some call me Gair...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: wapwap]
    #4449528 -

From what I understand, gay men appreciate the female form as well.. they just don't wanna  :doggystyle:

:lol:


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4449562 -

So were you supposed to know this 18 year old celebrity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Kamek]
    #4449567 -

Women are beautiful exquisite creatures. But they are also fucking crazy and very vindictive for the most part.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4449589 -

Are you a big Fagg?


--------------------
Well I'm the mighty Bonecrusher, now don't you get saucy with me
I got no concept of tenderness, I know that's hard for you to believe,.
some call me Gair...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: wapwap]
    #4449592 -

thats not very nice wapwap.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Todcasil]
    #4449608 -

You guys are awesome. Well...most of the guys here are pretty cool. I've met some cool guys in RL and am very thankful that they exist.

Guys rock! :rockon:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4449612 -

:headbang:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Todcasil]
    #4450022 -

we rock!

:hairmetal:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Shroomism]
    #4450293 -

There's something with their curves that makes you crazy. All those rounded angles ... hmmm.
We need to make more of them, i mean females, the number of angles is ok :grin:

MAIA


--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala



Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: MAIA]
    #4450297 -

:lol:

I agree wholeheartedly!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Shroomism]
    #4450403 -

Shroomism said:
I'm very glad that they exist 

:japsmile:



:yesnod:

And I'm happy it's summer. :naughty:  I surf the net from a second floor window in a jumping neighborhood, so many lovely creatures down below!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Jadian]
    #4450672 -

Jadian said:
If not for females, I'd have a lot more money and be a lot less confused all the time.



It goes both ways.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Females [Re: Jadian]
    #4451300 -

Jadian said:
Yesterday this girl (18 years old, hard to believe) asked me who my favorite celebrity was. I told her I've been in love with Jessica Alba ever since I was 13 or something, and she GOT MAD AT ME because "I'd chose Jessica Alba over her".

I'm still trying to either figure out the lesson I was supposed to learn, or buy drugs from her.



Maybe you should have had fun with her. Tell her that Jessica Alba is obviously extremely hot, but she's beautiful, too. =D

I had a girl back in Cali who liked me. I got super excited, knowing that she liked me. I was never able to calm down and play the game of life with her. Now all that I have is a big scar of regret because I let myself fall in love with her in my head, rather than in reality.

Atleast I learned something.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jessica Alba appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,477 80 04/23/11 05:25 PM
by Doc_T
* So Jessica Alba is pregnant.....
( 1 2 all )
Mocha Bear 4,960 36 12/14/07 09:04 AM
by circularvortex
* Jessica Alba has genital herpes
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,125 42 01/14/09 08:49 PM
by XD40
* jessica alba smokeing weed scaned from original
( 1 2 all )
onetime 4,012 21 03/14/04 10:04 PM
by recalcitrant
* Jessica Alba nude
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 3,891 27 10/03/06 08:54 PM
by TarMonkey
* jessica alba lexmark 857 13 12/21/08 10:30 PM
by t00th
* Jessica Alba is at a bar down the street from me.
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 2,672 28 05/11/12 01:16 AM
by Earth Child
* "Newlyweds" Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson seperate RandalFlagg 1,038 6 11/24/05 11:42 AM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,116 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.