Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Futurama
    #4393783 -

Point me in the right direction to download full episodes not using bit torrent... there are a few sites out there but can't find them right now :shrug:

Thanks


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Jim]
    #4393814 -

I just looked om Kazaa, they have hundreds of episodes on there.


--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: jellynutz]
    #4393821 -

cant do the p2p stuff.... blocked by my isp now...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Jim]
    #4393825 -

get a new isp or get a newsgroup provider.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: baraka]
    #4393827 -

I do newsgroups.... but there was only season 4 up


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Jim]
    #4394048 -

mIRC... there's probably at least one futurama channel on every mayor network...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: In(di)go]
    #4394053 -

I am IRCtarded....


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Jim]
    #4394061 -

it's not THAT hard... give it a try... IMO it's the safest way to download stuff there is...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: In(di)go]
    #4394074 -

nah... thats alright. Ill just wait till usenet comes around.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Jim]
    #4394077 -

hehehe good luck!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: In(di)go]
    #4394182 -

Futurama was amazing.....I cant believe it was cancelled. It had much more creative room to work with than the simpsons or family guy...



WHY THE HELL WAS IT CANCELLED.

I heard it was because it costed ALOT for each episode...makes sense. I mean, look at some of the transitions they did.


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Chazzersize]
    #4394189 -

w00t

tonight I'm going to smoke bowls and watch season 2. I haven't seen it for a while!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394238 -

Is there a good noob walkthrough for newsgroups? My friend wants me to teach him but Im lazy. I looked a little on goggle but didnt see any really noob friendly walkthroughs.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #4394312 -

YOu've gotta sign up for a newsgroup. Some ISP's have them but might restrict them. I've got SBC DSL and I can only access certain groups, not any of the good ones though.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394400 -

Yah Ive had it for a long time Im just too lazy to show every friend how to do it lol. Wish there was a nice easy walkthrough for them to connect to their ISP newsgroup server. Im just sick of showing people how to set it up.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #4394401 -

ooh alrighty


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394410 -

I need to start off by saying hi to everyone, I am new here.


And Futurama was by far one of the best animated series i've ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: PeterPanFan]
    #4394413 -

Hey Geevowitz :smile: welcome bro :beer:  You should start an introduction thread.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama [Re: PeterPanFan]
    #4394599 -

welcome!!


--------------------
A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NewsGroup virgin. Need a little advice. Psilocybeingzz 576 8 10/28/09 06:23 AM
by sinenomine
* like futurama? Salomon 566 10 05/09/13 10:44 AM
by robbyberto
* New Episodes of Futurama
( 1 2 3 all )
FeedingMyDreams 4,134 43 03/18/10 06:18 PM
by Envix
* Futurama lost it's magic!
( 1 2 all )
Tybg 3,098 26 09/22/14 05:59 AM
by Oldgregg
* Futurama is BACK BABY! 2 EPISODES LEAKED!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,848 130 06/24/10 08:19 PM
by Newbie
* Futurama...
( 1 2 all )
habitat0789 3,771 23 01/06/07 09:28 PM
by habitat0789
* free newsgroup listings site. Helltick 211 0 05/27/10 02:06 PM
by Helltick
* Futurama is coming back! !
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 3,470 58 06/10/09 11:25 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
868 topic views. 5 members, 36 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.