Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Futurama...
    #6429030 -

Best show ever. I wish people would have realized its potential when it was around.

I watched the episode today where leela and fry get super powers from a miracle cream

Fry: "Wow! A superpowers drug you can just rub into your skin? You'd think it'd be something you have to freebase."

:rofl:

I was told there gonna start makin new ones... I hope thats soon cause i've seen every episode atleast 10 times each.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for futurama


--------------------

ilove my woods...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: habitat0789]
    #6429072 -

Hahah, cant remember seeing that one but the freebase refrence was funny. I remember an episode where they somehow found a VW bus from the good ol days.

I think Bender said "is this one of those jefferson airplanes i've heard about?" then someone else came along and asked "hey, is this one of those LedZepplins i've heard so much about?" ... Something like that anyways, it was along time ago and i smoke pot..sue me

Leela ends up asking about "wheres the device that slow down time?" (or some shit). Fry grabs under the front seat and pulls out a bong "its right here"

Good cartoon


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6429099 -

lsd-25


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Infrared]
    #6429114 -

el zilcho-


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6429139 -

I never knew how good it was when it was on tv because i dont have cable, but I love it now. I wish they hadnt canceled it. Whered you hear they were making new ones from. damn i hope they are


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6429167 -

Are they making a movie for it or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Maverick]
    #6429175 -

Family Guy > Futurama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #6429200 -

Nope. Reno 911 beats everything, hands down.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #6429218 -

I think Futurama has family guy beat. barely. perhaps not quite as funny but i still like futurama better. i just watched the one where fry finds his dog and is going to clone him, maybe im wierd but its one of the sadest things ive watched.


--------------------
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"-JD

I know that I'm not perfect
And I don't claim to be.
But before you point your fingers,
Make sure your hands are clean.
-bob marley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Cyanic]
    #6429254 -

I love Futurama I always feel bad when I know it's getting older with time. Speaking of drug related lines, I remember one episode where The Professor asks Fry where the device to stop and slow time is (in his old van), and fry reaches under the seat and pulls out a bong. It was a pretty clever reply.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6429277 -

Same basic thing i said, yours is a lil off tho
  :roulette:
cApTaInCrAp said:
Leela ends up asking about "wheres the device that slow down time?" (or some shit). Fry grabs under the front seat and pulls out a bong "its right here"

Good cartoon




--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6429593 -

family guy?!?!?!?!?

no fuckin way is that better that futurama, the humor is so unique... any episode of family guy isnt funny after you've seen it once, i laugh because im pretty much thinking wtf with all the jokes. plus most of it is just dick and fart jokes that have nothing to do with the plot. ive seen episodes of futurama over 50 times and i still get a chuckle out of the jokes.

dont get me wrong ppl i love family guy but, it just kinda hits a nerve when you say its better than futurama

To each his own i suppose...



Its such a unique show and we'd all be better off if there were more like it.


--------------------

ilove my woods...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: habitat0789]
    #6429608 -

i read the other day they were almost done writing the new episodes, and had already started on the animation.

all the original cast, original animation studio, most of the writers, original guy that did the music....i cant wait. futurama has been a favorite show of mine for some time now.

family guy doesn't even compare...


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6429609 -

Quote:
yours is a lil off



The professor is the one who asks where the device is at. Not Leela.


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: habitat0789]
    #6429617 -

No,No,No, stop getting futurama wrong!

It's..

Professor :"where's the device that lets you speed or slow the passage of time".
Fry:"under the seat" *pulls out a bong*


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Edited by JonnyDeformed (01/05/07 10:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Cyanic]
    #6430889 -

Cyanic said:
i just watched the one where fry finds his dog and is going to clone him, maybe im wierd but its one of the sadest things ive watched.



I can remember that one. I think it's the saddest thing I've ever seen in a cartoon.

I think the plan is to produce four new Futurama movies.
http://www.avclub.com/content/node/47771

The first one in 2007
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471711/

I hope this will bring the show back again.


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6430908 -

Futurama is deff better then family guy. I have most of the DVDs and I'm pretty sure they have the new episodes out already on DVD. Adult Swim was trying to get the new episodes but FOX bought them out so they will play on FOX again in the future. I love the episode where Fry goes to the Slurm factory and the one where the professor builds the box that has the parallel universe inside. Its a great show.

Edited by euphoricpoison (01/06/07 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #6430947 -

Futurama definitely has the best quote ever:
Fry(to Clinton's head) : "Hey, I remember you. I was gonna vote for you one time. But voting isn't cool, so I stayed home alone and got trashed on Listerine."


--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Nalim]
    #6430986 -

great show!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Futurama... [Re: Boom]
    #6431219 -

Very smart show.
You guys see the one where it ends with...

Leela: I guess there's nothing wrong with being a freek afterall
Fry: You know Leela, there's nothing wrong with anything.

And fry has this twinkle in this eye!
Matt Groening is a head.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Futurama is coming back! !
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 3,470 58 06/10/09 11:25 PM
by Brugman
* Futurama is BACK BABY! 2 EPISODES LEAKED!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,847 130 06/24/10 08:19 PM
by Newbie
* Drug-inspired Futurama episodes dreamcast 7,626 8 04/15/08 01:42 AM
by dreamcast
* Futurama
( 1 2 all )
SgtBob 2,280 25 08/18/05 01:35 PM
by Shroomism
* Anyone watch futurama last night?
( 1 2 all )
suave 2,979 25 08/22/07 11:29 PM
by Great Scott
* like futurama? Salomon 566 10 05/09/13 10:44 AM
by robbyberto
* New Episodes of Futurama
( 1 2 3 all )
FeedingMyDreams 4,134 43 03/18/10 06:18 PM
by Envix
* Futurama lost it's magic!
( 1 2 all )
Tybg 3,098 26 09/22/14 05:59 AM
by Oldgregg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,771 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.