Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Psychedelic Marijuana
    #4379203 - 07/07/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I made an earlier post about friends who acquired some very strong bud which I assume is sativa. They told me it was very potent and had some psychedelic effects but I didn't believe them...

Well, yesterday, me and two friends, one female and one male (they were a couple) bought an 1/8 of the stuff. My glass bowl was left at a friend's house so we made an apple pipe. We smoked two, three, four bowls of the stuff... I really don't recall.

After probably two bowls, I was feeling quite high. Me and my male friend were having a good time but his girlfriend kept telling me that the basement stairs that I was sitting on were falling. I wished she would stop.

After probably 20 minutes, my friend and I were leaning against his workbench downstairs just enjoying the high. The next thing I know, his girlfriend drops to the floor on her knees and starts bawling her eyes out and asking why me and my friend are so far away. At this point, I got kind of scared.

Me and my friend grabbed her arms and walked her out of the room and into his downstairs living room where we sat her on the couch. I wiped all the tears and make-up from her eyes. She continued to say that we were very far away... that she knew we were sitting right there with her but part of us was not there and we couldn't hear her.

The scariest part of this was that it appeared to come in waves (thought loops?). She would cry and freak out, then she would be fine and talk to me like she usually does. With each wave, it seemed to intensify. I didn't know if my friend noticed this but I didn't mention it because I didn't want to scare him.

At some point during this experience, I realized that I could feel, very distinctly, two different levels of consciousness. I knew that I was on one level that I normally was not, but I did not know how or when I would get back to the "real" one, and that terrified me.

Possibly the strangest part of the entire experience was when I came down. I actually felt the shift between the two levels of consciousness. I also realized that my female friend appeared to come down at the exact same moment I did. Her voice was stripped of fear and we began to talk about normal things.

As I have never tried any psychedelics in the past, besides LSA in Morning Glory Seeds, if that can even be considered a psychedelic, I was not ready for this at all. I do not know what it was in the bud that made me feel this way, but I have never felt emotion like this in my life. Every feeling I had was amplified greatly.

Has anyone else ever had an experience like this from a simple herb?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineherbage
Stoned as hell.

Loc: On the clouds.
Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4379253 - 07/07/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You sure he didn't say it was Salvia. Instead of sativa. I just saw a friends wife freak out and cry on it the other night. It was horrible.

--------------------
"The lunatic is in my head."

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: herbage]
    #4379257 - 07/07/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nah, pretty sure I'd know the difference between salvia and sativa.  :smile:

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

#4379281 - 07/07/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what a noob
don't hang out with gay people like that
girls are suck pussies hah

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4379340 - 07/07/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Don't let people that can't handle their drugs give you a bad mindset. I remember my friend's girlfriend was starting to act all paranoid about the police when we were smoking weed in this area, and my friend started getting all paranoid too, I started laughing at them and a police cruiser drove by. I still thought it was funny, they were all freaking out though.

Yeah I get that split consciousness feeling whatever every time I blaze. I know exactly what you mean. It's like you can think about things differently, and you get different perspectives... I can't really describe it.

Probably the most fucked up experience I've had from getting stoned was I saw this baby crying, and I hear it saying stuff, about how it was hot as the depths of hell (since I was on the beach with my friend's family and it was really hot out), but to everyone else the baby was just crying. It was like I could slow down how my ears hear sound, and could understand the kid.

It was just an audio hallucination though.

Still it ain't nothin compared to how powerful mushrooms can be though...

Offlinemagical_pork
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4379361 - 07/07/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dude...me and my friend smoked some stuff like that before and noone believed us that we were actually tripping off of it. we went campiong one night and we decided to roll up a joint of this bud i got off of one of my friends it was the crziest bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was sitting by the campfire and i was seeing mad visuals and my friend said he was in mario world i thought it was laced or something or is there actual bud that does this to ya?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: magical_pork]
    #4379375 - 07/07/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

grphish your a suck.

weareallone: yeah thats part of teh psychedelic experience you had there... id recomend smoking that herb alone if you really want to explore the different realms of your psyche. as far as your lady friend, it just sounds like she wasnt ready for it (few rarely are!).

heavytoilet: HAP HAP... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

#4379378 - 07/07/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You could smoke mushrooms I guess.......but you can't lace weed with them..

Acid would just burn up because of the heat...

SO, no......It's all in your head.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4379380 - 07/07/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

magical_pork said:
dude...me and my friend smoked some stuff like that before and noone believed us that we were actually tripping off of it. we went campiong one night and we decided to roll up a joint of this bud i got off of one of my friends it was the crziest bud i have ever smoked in my life. i was sitting by the campfire and i was seeing mad visuals and my friend said he was in mario world i thought it was laced or something or is there actual bud that does this to ya?

you smoked very potent high quality cannabis sativa.

and smoking mushrooms WILL make you trip, albeit not for very long (45 minutes of level 1 to 2 experience, smoking maybe half a gram).

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinemagical_pork
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: Todcasil]
    #4379445 - 07/07/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thanx for the info guys :smile:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4379457 - 07/07/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

we need a "your welcome" greamlin!!!

heh, youre welcome buddy.

:heart:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

#4379593 - 07/07/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I will definitely not be smoking with her again.  I smoked a few bowls of that stuff today too and it was amazing.  Her freaking out just ruined it for me yesterday.

HeavyToilet:  It's cool to know that someone else gets the split consciousness feeling.  :smile:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4379696 - 07/07/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow...that sounds so much like a bad mushroom trip...I've never seen anyone get that far out on MJ. Enjoy that herb it must be great :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: Organic]
    #4379706 - 07/07/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

sativa is WAAAAAy psychedelic, even "impotent" varietys (read: schwag sativa)...

not to readers: gravity bong hits with MJ of this strain and potency can be deadly!! DEADLY AWESOME w00t

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

#4379720 - 07/07/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

There is a thank you Icon :smile:

:thumbup:

Atleast in my experience a thumbs-up constitutes a thank you.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Marijuana [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4379732 - 07/07/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

heres the thank you greamlin! :thanx:

and here is teh your welcome greamlin! :jesus:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order